2010年12月31日金曜日

(2) Comic Fiesta 2010 - 18 DECEMBER 2010

This is my first time attending CF and I gave myself a big challenge by performing 5 songs during CF 2010.

Song List:
1. Suzumiya Haruhi - God Knows
2. Hakuouki 2nd season - Maikaze TV size
3. Durarara!! - Uragiri no Yuuyake TV size
4. Angelic Layer - Ameagari TV size
5. K-ON!! - No! Thank you

All of the songs are fast pace songs except Ameagari, therefore it is quite a challenge for me as I’m better in singing slow songs. I always wanted challenge myself with fast songs that require stamina because I’m more of a rock person than a sentimental one, haha. One big mistake I made was to choose a guy song that is quite low in pitch, should not have done that but I still enjoyed that song. Made some mistakes here and there during the performance as well, will definitely remember my mistakes and will do much better for my next performances.


I’m lucky to have Akiko to spend her entire day with me listening to me practicing for CF. I’m glad that her group cosplay performance went well on that day. Really regretted that I did not stay long during CF, will definitely stay till the end for CF 2011. One thing about this year’s CF is that the venue is way too crowded, there are no spaces in between and everyone has to squeeze with each other. Might be hard for people to enjoy the stage performances and doujin stalls.
Nevertheless I’m still glad to be able to perform in such a great event, with the support of my precious family members.

My performance video, taken by sis:


Please visit my page: Jasmine Minori

0 件のコメント: