2010年12月31日金曜日

(8) Fashion and shopping (wink wink)

Ok, if I really wanted to type this out properly, this blog post might never end, hahaha. Anyway, I’ve been saving up a bit to buy some fashion magazines; learned a lot of tips on how to improve myself on makeups and skin care ^^. As usual, I love to buy magazines around Oct-Dec because it’s Autumn-Winter season in Japan. I get to see many nice fur boots and coats (talk about coat, mum got me a really cool trench coat from MNG ^_^).

I’m always in my never ending throughout the year, I got myself different makeups, different bags and clothes of course. Just slightly few minutes ago I’m looking at some accessories sale in FB. I’m tempted to get myself some cute jewelry (for example the Daisy necklace from Dengeki Daisy). Have been targeting some stuffs from Bodyline jp as well, such as the fur leg warmers and boots.


Oh and year 2010 is the year when I got all the perfumes and body care stuffs that I wanted, thanks to mum of course. I bought myself a Bodyshop Cherry Blossom perfume, mum got me Estee Lauder’s Beautiful and Loccitanne’s Cherry Blossom perfume (comes with body lotion and shower gel ^^). Mum got me a whole set of Loccitanne hand cream as well (6 in a set) during the return flight from Vietnam.
I just hope one day a lump of cash will appear in front of me and I could buy stuffs that I love without thinking =_=.

0 件のコメント: