2010年12月31日金曜日

(1) Here ends my Lovely 2010, and Welcome 2011~~

Today is the last day of Year 2010. As usual, I will be posting about my year 2010, how I lived through my ups and downs. Since it’s such a special year 2010, I will try to split this long year post into 10 posts, for everyone to view through the entire blog page ^_^.

Index:
1. Brief through the year (this post)
2. Comic Fiesta 2010
3. My 20th Birthday, and sis’s 14th Birthday
4. K-outings
5. Meet-ups with precious friends! ~
6. Performance and music?
7. Japanese & Bon Odori 2010
8. Fashion and shopping (wink wink)
9. Achievements…(+ failures of course >_<)
10. 2011 Goals and targets!!

Ever since I was 16, I had this fear of passing the year without doing anything that can give meaning and memories to my life. And thanks to these feelings I had, I have been trying my best to live my life to the fullest and I have not been regretting it much ever since. Of course there are some unhappiness throughout, but all of those will be over and my sun will be up again ^^. Who knows maybe my life will end in any second, so my target in life is to not have any regrets no matter when my life is to end.


I can say that I’ve had a really nice year, my lovely 2010, the year of Tiger. My year two and beginning of year three university had been normal as well. Lots of unusual and abnormal people I have met, but I’ve managed to grace through all of the hardships without any major problems. Have nearly failed my Year 2, but god gave me a miracle and helped me to pass them. Will be working harder for my final year, I would love to be able to graduate as soon as possible, and go charge in for my dreams! ~

Took my JLPT N1 exam, which I don’t think I could pass. But I still have to thank my sensei, Nakamura sensei for putting lots of effort in teaching me. I will definitely take the exam again even if I failed. After-all Japanese is still my favourite language to begin with.

My trip to Vietnam with mum is really good as well. I enjoyed eating those delicious foods from Vietnam, and shopping + adventure experience is cool as well. Love the dinner which I get to wear my yukata, if not I won’t get much chance wearing them, haha.

I have to thanks my parents as well for supporting me in my events, as well as the precious gift they gave me on my bday. A big thanks for my lovely friends as well, for taking the effort to have fun with me~.
And now to all readers, I shall continue writing the below 9 other posts. A very Happy New Year 2011 to ALL, enjoy your lovely year ahead!

0 件のコメント: