2010年12月31日金曜日

(4) K!! Outings

By saying ‘K’ outings, I mean my favourite Karaoke outings. I started my K fever around 2 years ago, with my first K outing with Sayoko. K with Sayoko is the most fun ever K sessions I have ever had, probably due to our same taste in songs. We always feel that 4 hours of K is never enough, we didn’t even have time to finish our lunch!

This year, I’ve had K outings with Sayoko, Akiko and June. It’s Akiko’s first Karaoke session, and I’m glad I’m the first who brought her there. Thanks to June for choosing to celebrate our birthdays in Neway, I really enjoyed it a lot, I hope she did enjoy her day as well (Oh the black forest cake we bought was really good ^_^).
This will be a really short post as compared to the rest >_<. But I still want to add this in because I really really do enjoy all my K sessions and I regard it as one of my greatest happiness in the year 2010, and I’m sure these outing will give me as much fun in the following years as well ^^.

 
 
 

Picture 1: Sacchin and I during K
Picture 2: My hand & Neway~
Picture 3: June & I during our bday celebration in K. She edited the pic using some green lighting...
Picture 4: Me with our bday cake (great blackforest!!!)

0 件のコメント: