2010年12月31日金曜日

(7) Japanese & Bon Odori 2010

I was lucky to have my mum’s help to get Nakamura Sensei as my Japanese tutor for JLPT1. Nakamura sensei still remembered me, and we both had productive classes throughout my 2 months of preparation. This year’s JLPT new syllabus was very difficult; in fact it is even harder than the previous syllabus. I do not know exactly how am I gonna pass it, but no matter how I will definitely get the cert as it is really important to me.

Just a small announcement, I’m going to start up my Japanese tutoring class next year, I’ll pray that I succeed in this.
Bon Odori 2010 was fun, and tiring at the same time. This time instead of going with my family, I went with Akiko and Sayoko, right after C2AGE. Managed to dance with Sayoko, we had some nice curry rice and green tea ice, and had a great time sitting at the bench chatting with Sacchin ^^.
More info: http://sakurazukaminori.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-post.html

I wish I could go for Bon Odori 2011 with Akiko and Sacchin again, this time I hope to be able to move around more often (did not do so because my leg was hurting after a long day =_=). Will be praying that Bon Odori 2011 will not be as crowded as the previous time.

0 件のコメント: