2010年12月31日金曜日

(3) My 20th Birthday and Sis’s 14th Birthday – 17 DECEMBER 2010

A day before CF was sis and my birthday. I always thought that having the same birth date with my sis is a real blessing, we get to wish each other on the same day, exchange gift and all.. This year we get to celebrate it with our relatives from Ipoh and Singapore.

We had our first celebration on 12am on 17th December, which our parents gave us our first birthday wishes and gifts. We had really great gifts this year, I got a clover leaf diamond necklace and a new ipod classics, while sis got her Xbox and a new handphone. Many other small gifts were given to us, I won’t type them out one by one. Thanks to my 5th aunt for her vampire book and 4th aunt for the angpaos. Gift from friends and teachers were great as well, and I won’t forget about all the birthday wishes from fb and sms. A big thank you for all of you, will definitely not forget this big day of mine.

We had our birthday dinner celebration at night in Grand Dorsett Subang. Nice seafood buffet served, I hope everyone enjoyed their meals. Two cakes were given to sis and I, cheese cake for me while chocolate cake for sis. Had a great time with my aunts, uncle and cousins, and not to forget my lovely Parents who made these entire unforgettable event come true.

Thank you once again!! (Hugs and Kisses)

0 件のコメント: