2010年12月31日金曜日

(5) Meet-ups with precious friends! ~

In my year 2010, I met up with my old secondary friend, Tharani! Akiko, Steph, Tharani and I went for a short outing at IOI mall. Although we spent most of our time in Seoul Garden, we had tons of fun chatting and catching up for the time that we missed. I wish the three of us could always keep in touch with each other no matter how much time had passed >_<, I will never forget those times we had together during secondary.

More information about this outing here in the previous post:
> http://sakurazukaminori.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-post_12.html

Another memorable outing I had is with EC, my dearest friend from A Levels. We went out before she left for UK to continue her studies in Pharmacy. We went Sunway and took Purikura; just like how we used to enjoy ourselves in picture taking, we enjoyed ourselves as much on that day. Had our lunch in the pancake house, remembered how we kept laughing for the smallest thing, and we keep loving our favourite anime, Skip Beat. How we used to talk about our love issues and about the guys we like; how we talk about cool guys in anime and in movies, and music. You have been such a great friend to me, and I really miss you loads ever since you went UK. Thanks for being with me, EC, we will definitely have more time to meet up once you graduate ^_^.


More about EC outing:
> http://sakurazukaminori.blogspot.com/2010/04/blog-post_18.html
One last outing that I would like to write about is my Tea Outing with Akiko, my love. On the last day of September, we went to Sunway to have our lunch/ tea at Winter Warmers, a lovely tea house with nice cozy environment. This is the 2nd tea house I know, my first tea house was the Teapot Café, which my dad always brought me there when I was small. I first know about Winter Warmers when I went out with Eunee for our Twilight outing. Really love all those different tea they served there, including milk tea and flower tea. However, sad to say, my last visit to Winter Warmers with Akiko will be the last time I will ever visit there, because for some reason they have close down their shop in Sunway.

Anyway, Akiko ordered Spaghetti Bolognese while I took Baked Seafood Macaroni with cheese for our lunch. And for our tea, Akiko took vanilla milk tea (if I’m not mistaken), while mine was some rose based tea. We enjoyed our small little chats about everything, and I’m sure Akiko as well hope that we could find another nice place for tea. Of course, we both had many small little outings throughout the year, so I hope we can meet more next year, our meetings are always so memorable >_

 
 
 
 


First pic: Akiko
Second pic: ME ^^
Third pic: our food
Fourth pic: Akiko's Vanilla Milk Tea
Fifth Pic: My Rose tea~

0 件のコメント: