2010年4月19日月曜日

うれしいですから、ありがとう。

Thanks for giving me such a great day EC~
Went out for a short breath after a half day class on Wed. Was really affraid of taking the taxi, but I took whatever precautions I could, so it's fine.
Met EC at the entrance, and we went for our lunch in Pancake house. Took the exact same food since my last two visits, we had the same food by the way.

It looks nice isn't it, tasted good too ^^. Took some pictures throughout the day but I won't post up here (somehow just don't really feel like it). Oh yeah I bought 07 Ghost finally, gonna watch it during the holidays, currently indulging myself in Uraboku.



Some random shoots. We spent around an hour playing around at the 'sticker machine'. Decided to spend our money on one of those.
The tokens, total 20 of them~

 

Mini sticker photos!~ My favourite >_<. The black one was my favourite, I designed it! There's butterfly at the bottom left corner, haha.

Thanks for giving me such a happy time and bail me out from my jail, love ya~

0 件のコメント: