2010年4月1日木曜日

出かけた、出会えた

Went out with Eunee on Tuesday. Met Kok Yoong and Li Ginn, whom I've had a nice chat. It's nice to contact with people in this point of time when I'm still unsure about my future, but at the same time it makes me really emotional. Sunway University College was supposingly having their fire drill around 10.30am, Eunee finished her class before the fire alarm rangs, so we went off to Sunway Pyramid through the free shuttle.

Had a really long time smelling and sniffing various perfumes. Am glad that Eunee was beside me and giving me suggestions about which perfume to get. And after at least and hour of sniffing, I done another 'First' experience in my life. But am still having the strong urge for another one, I'll think carefully.

Had a nice talk - 'interviewing each other' session with Eunee. This is way different from what I used to do when I go out. But this way, it feels more quiet and it helps us to know each other more.
 
 
Wish to go out...Kinokuniya for some JLPT Level 1 Reference books, Neo-genesis and some literature; Sunway and Midvalley for a nice shopping and more food experience.

0 件のコメント: