2010年4月2日金曜日

はかまと苺

Thursday:
Woke up early in the morning to make pancakes (pics of pancakes will be posted in further post). It was a nice experience, and definitely a better feeling when everyone in the family is eating it. 
Akiko came by in the afternoon/evening. She wore bright red blouse with nice black red checkered skirt, and her bodyline brown boots ^^. Oh yea and I had a nice little bento made by her, thanks a lot.


Cute isn't it? Potato salad and nuggets. I really love the little animal fork. Gonna go visit daiso again for the bento box. I wonder if there's a more oriental pattern for it...I'm really into oriental designs nowadays.

Akiko got me a souvenir from GACC, a Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei clear file. It has really nice oriental patterns at the sides, with zetsubou sensei in the middle. I totally din't expect this, so i'm a little surprised. Should I use it? Should I not?



My hp cam again, it's blurred. But anyway, you can see from here the red sides, and some tradisional feeling patterns around..ergh, just love it. Had various anime clear files, din't wanna use them, but at the same time feels like i'm wasting them, haih.

Oh yeah, and the strawberry glass beside, thanks a lot to akiko coz i LOVE it sooooo much that i've been starring it for 2 days whenever i'm in front of my com. It's just so nice to look at, I'll remember of you everytime it's with me, and nana of course ^^ (even my sis says its nice~)



Here, a clearer pic for the strawberry glass (LOVE). Still thinking whether I should keep or use it, ergh, dilemma. I wonder how will you use your glass, akiko...
And....I got my 'yukata' (graduation hakama like/kendo-ish/samurai-ish looking kinda yukata), I hope there would be people understanding what i meant, Sayoko understood it!! I just think that it looks way better than the picture in bodyline. The colour is darker and more oriental-ish, just ironned it not long ago. Might take some pics with it when the day comes. Planning when i'm gonna debut with it >_<, and some other hidden issues...But I just have to say I really love the 'yukata'!!

Before I stop, Thanks to Akiko once again ^_^. Oh and don't forget to drop by my partner blog: 'http://tsunagaru-kokoro.blogspot.com' It's revived and getting really heated up now~

0 件のコメント: