2010年4月28日水曜日

マカロニ グラタン!!成功~

Okay, I know I'm NOT supposed to be doing this here. Not supposed to blog until I finish my ultimate scary assignment. But it gives me a little too much stress that I really have to breath here just a while. Can't wait to dump this term paper into the box tomorrow, before 12pm.
Anyway, I'm here to blog about my Gratin!! Made Cheese sauce gratin for today.
The Gratin mix that I bought around 1-2 months ago in 100yen shop:



Cheese sauce gratin for 2 person ^_^...There's some macaroni included but it's DEFINITELY not enough for two person. So I added some of my own macaroni inside.
Preparing...Added some vege that looks like cabbage (I'm bad at this). Oh and milk, cheese and butter of course >__<..

Stir fry everything in the pot, including the macaronies...Looks creamy isn't it ~


Before entering the microwave oven!!

See the extra cheese i put on top...



AND...TADAA!!~ Cheese sauce gratin DONE ^^. Ok, ignore the black spot, it's from the extra cheese I put on top. Would look better if I had some grated cheddar at home. But it tasted good!! Sis liked it as well. 
 
 
Gonna make some more next week during my study break. Going back to grave with my assignment now, see you in hell~

2 件のコメント:

あきこ さんのコメント...

woah!!! the cheese burnt so black~ >____<

Jasmine みのり さんのコメント...

Hahaha, yeah, really black. But it dint taste burn though..hahhaa;

and my favourite part of this gratin is the black part, hahaha