2010年4月12日月曜日

うわああ~おいしい。。

A week has passed since my mid-sem holiday ended. I was kinda bored now, so I just thought of posting something. This time i'll talk about food!~
Ahem, food story during my holiday week!
If i din't remember it wrongly, I cooked Spagetti Alfredo Portobello for lunch on monday (29/3), had it with my sis.


It was nice, but I still think we are much better in making red sauce spagetties, mum said we are at pro level already for that, hahaha. Tuesday I went out with Eunee, the one I posted previously > *click here*.


Hmm, wednesday. had some experiment with instant pasta (dad bought them). Heard it before? INSTANT pasta. Just like instant noodles, yeah, this one is pasta. Just dump everything in the pot and it'll go nice. But of course, we are doing it at home, so obviously we are adding some other ingrediants in it (cheese absolutely).

 

Creamy mushroom and onion flavour!! Onion my favourite ^^. Oh it's penne by the way. Tasted kinda good by the way, really strong mushroom flavor, ergh why do instant stuffs always tasted this good.  Here's the finish product:





Added quite some cheese, so it looks really creamy. Had to put it in a bowl because we made too much gravy. But who cares, as long it tasted good right?
Thursday! Will never forget this, haha. I made pancakes!! Woke up quite early in the morning, doing pancakes with the help of my maid, doing it once in a while is really fun. Expecially when the whole family is eating it!!

 

Hotcake mix I got from somewhere I have forgotten. Second picture, mixing the batter! Am gonna get these mix again, to make more in the near future.


DONE!!A full plate of pancakes~ Pls ignore the burn parts, I guess it's due to not using a pan while cooking it. And from what akiko said, I used big fire, so it'll make it uneven. But anyway, it;s a real fun experience, sweet and a touch of saltyness ^_^.



Got this pic from mum. She took it while eating it in her office. Am really glad they all love it. Eh, the pancakes look kinda nice here, hehe..

And of course, thursday's the day Akiko came to my house ^^, see previous post > *click here* Thanks a lot Akiko-sama~
Ok, here come friday. Posted about this day's lunch in my partner blog. Had Mcd for lunch! With sis and maid of course.

 
 

Haha, ignore the messyness of the first pic. Haven't got time to arrange all the foods. Ordered doube cheese burger for myself! Am really indulging myself, haven't got much chance to take fast foods ever since I'm in that new 'state of art' campus =_=.

Here comes dessert for Friday, guess what? Mc Flurry! I'm not much of a fan but sis loves it really much.
 

I only took mine after sis left for school. Half of it. The rest I finished it during dinner. Caution: do not put it in a freezer for more than 3 hours, or else it gets frozen!!

Wow, it has been long since i've posted this much of picture. Definitely a good way to pass time when you are bored, blogging and thinking hard about what happened in the past. Hmm, I guess that's it for now, cya~

0 件のコメント: