2010年12月31日金曜日

(6) Performance and Music?

I had a total of 3 performances throughout the year 2010:
1. C2AGE performance: a little info > http://sakurazukaminori.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-post.html
2. Performance at Ya’e Charity Dance Party
3. Comic Fiesta 2010


Initially I had thought that I would only get one chance of performing this year, but somehow luck has bestowed me, I managed to get three chances of performing this year! Although they are some mistakes in every performance, I will definitely improve and charge in to my dreams! I will try my best to get more opportunities in year 2011.


About music, hmm, I guess I could say I’m still a huge fan of The GazettE. When I got the news that Ruki has hurt his vocal chord, I was really worried about him not being able to sing anymore. It’s the worst ever thing that could happen to a vocalist if his voice is taken away. Because of this, Sayoko and I made a promise to go Japan for their concert as soon as possible, preferably December 2011 for their tour final, if possible. I had been their fan for more than 7 years; they have given me hope and the drive to succeed in my dreams. Thanks to Sayoko for introducing them to me, I’m sure that one day we will get to see them performing live!


*Bought Shoxx magazine Jan 2011 issue that had them featured for 18 colour pages ^_^, my first gazette in shoxx that made my day again~. Not to forget my Film Bug II as well, hope Sacchin likes her copy.
I do wish to take up Diploma exam for my piano, if I pass my JLPT N1, so I’ll just keep waiting for the results. As for my guitar, I’ll just keep following my pace, hope to be able to play more of my favourite songs in the near future.

0 件のコメント: