2015年1月23日金曜日

New Year Resolutions!

I know it's kinda late lol, it's already almost towards the end of January 2015 haha. I was really busy with work (quarter closing) throughout the first half of Jan, so busy I don't even know what is sleep. But I just want to make the point to at least write this post, because I have had a nice 2014 (not too nice la but there's still good things for memories), and I'm really looking forward for an awesome 2015!
 
Anyway a short post on my new year 2015 resolutions!
 
1. Be more proactive and try to perform as much as I can in all events. Target this year: at least 10.
2. Do a blog post (or blog posts) about my skin care, body care, and wellness routine.
3. Take up swimming class before March.
4. Start preparing for Diploma piano exam starting May/June.
5. Keep up with all my beauty regime: proper skin care (no skips, facial mask 4 times a week); continue doing planks; no skipping on body care; drink health drinks.
6. Drink more water.
7. Do better in vocals.
8. Get a better job (at least one that I would feel happy while working)
9. Visit the hair saloon for 4 times a year, or at least 3 times.
10. Try doing gel nails.
11. Go Japan, and other countries too.
12. Hang out more with band members, and other close friends.
13. Try out more gourmets, and visit the spa more often.
14. Make my 2015 as colourful as possible!
 

0 件のコメント: