2015年1月28日水曜日

Halloween Celebration 2014!!

26th October 2014: Halloween Escape

Last year's Halloween celebration was a blast! Even better than my birthday actually to be honest. Celebrated twice with the best people around! First one was Halloween Escape at Shah Alam Wet World with the Escape Gang! Managed to buy the RM28 Early Bird tickets ^^. Was really glad to go on the 26th October (Sunday) as there's less people compared to Saturdays/near halloween and it's drizzling so we didn't really have to queue much.


Ticket comes with free Sakae Sushi coupon! I just realised I forgot to pass them the coupon =___=. But I did not use them myself, still stuck in the pile of papers in my study room ahem.
 


My OOTD! Super casual for easy movement~ Cap and top from Hard Rock Tokyo.
 


We had our dinner at this Beef Noodles restaurant in Puteri Puchong. Sadly it was my first time even though I'm from Puchong lolol. Adam really liked the beef noodles and chilli here, and he sweated so much that it was kinda amazing haha.
 


At the venue before going in!
 



There were only very few ghost around, and we kind of recognised all of them hahahhaa, new buddies for Adam! But I have to admit that they were much more professional compared to the ones in Sunway Lagoon. The games were quite tough, or perhaps the time given was really little. The main game was really difficult, especially going through the long path of haunted house, quite tiring (and I broke by bag while crawling =___=; was screaming but not coz of the ghost, i was shocked that my bag broke LOL, it's a legend now). We managed to clear 3 out of 4 of the mini games, and failed the final main one. It was rather pressuring to try to think of the clues while getting scared by sudden screams and ghost popping up haha. Nevertheless it was really fun! Would definitely wanna go again next time.
 
Of course the 'must-buy' blood bag! People who have known me may know that I'm a fan of vampires, so I was kinda enjoying the look of drinking from the blood bag!
 


We took the trouble to drink our same blood type, to ensure smooth tranfusion. Le selfie with bloog bag!
 


Adam wanted to drink in a more....fierce and rough way LOL.
 

Bloog Bag GROUPFIE!!! From Left: Erin, Melissa, Me and Adam.
 

And now with our new supernatural/ghost friends: **Photos are blurred because it's hard to capture at night**

The grim reaper - The one who rejected Adam few times LOL.


Adam's best friend the chinese giong xi. This Giong Xi is really nice, he knew that we wanted a photo with him but the place he stood was really dark. So when we move to another place queing for the game, he actually walked to us just so that we can take this shot ^^
 
The prison ghost - we met him while going out after he removed his makeup hahaha. I recognised him!
There isn't much photos because...we were busy playing. Have to make our money worth! I'll definitely want to go again if there's something like this this year. I love my escape gang~

31st October 2014: Nights of fright 2

Went with my lovely band members (some of them).
Prepared some treats for my colleagues and friends this year! And bought this cute pumpkin sweet case to fill my treats hehe. The screaming shocked face was the souvenir from my mum, from Chiang Mai. Told Taro that I'll look like that throughout the event because i'm scared of ghosts haha.
 

Had dinner at Johnny Rockets!


Passion Fruit Milk Shake. Should have try those normal flavors like Vanilla or choc.


My order, Cheese Corned Beef fries. Shared this with Taro, because the serving was seriously huge.


My OOTD: I was a Neko (cat) that day! Neko Mimi+ Neko Dress+ Neko tights and Neko bag hahaha.



May not be visible but I was wearing a special Neko eyelash bought when I was in Japan. Wonder when will they be available in Malaysia. They were soooo cute!
 


The Many selfies of Me and Joee!~ Really love her hair color, was purple that time!
Group Photo! 4 CrestFallens and one Joee's friend (sorry forgot your name ><)
From Left: Taro, Me, Carlson, Joee's friend and Joee
 

OMG THE QUEUE EVERYWHERE WAS SCARYYYYY. So long that we missed some of the nicer haunted houses. But I'm glad I went with them, we chatted all night while waiting and it's still fun hanging out with them ^^
 
Some photos while waiting for our rides/attractions:



Next time if we are going, we will pick some other days other than Halloween day itself hahaha, too much crowd and so hard to move around! Perhaps going to Halloween escape, since it's so much more fun hehe.
 
The night parade was quite interesting though, at around 11pm.


 
The ending of the Halloween Nights of Fright 2.
 

Lastly a groupfie of us going for our final haunted house: (I love this photo haha, Taro looks interesting getting nearer to the screen lol).

0 件のコメント: