2015年1月26日月曜日

Nijikai 2014 @ Pearl International Hotel

6th September 2014

Super backdated post. Am working hard trying to clear all my drafts.
My first time performing at Nijikai! Whats so different about this event compared to the others that I have went is that...this is an event for Yaoi/BL lovers hahaha. Don't ask me what does that mean, it's kinda awkward to explain here, please search by yourself.
 
Stage pass!:
 

I went in with my sister by the way, she was helping me to record my performance. I have to thank the crews for preparing a nice area for us to rest and prepare before the performance ^^. It was a small and cozy event, and people there were nice and warm!~ I wish all events are like this, and I feel appreciated performing in their events~

 
OOTD: Denim Maxi Dress with White Martin shoes.


More selfies ^^. These pictures were taken in the guest/performers room, so these should be considered as behind the scenes photos lol.

Setlist of the day:
1. Romance Way from Okane ga Nai
2. Gore from side B Junjou Romantica CD
3. Ashita, Boku wa Kimi ni Ai ni Iku from Sekaiichi



My sis bought a new cellphone case! Only RM10 omg so cheap!! And it's Takano from Sekaiichi hehe.

 
I don't have any performance photos because the cam was used for video recording. And I still have not edit the videos =____= master of procastination lol.
 
Ending this with our loots of the day! Hope I get to perform for Nijikai again this year (2015).  
 

0 件のコメント: