2015年1月24日土曜日

Shirley Birthday Meetup

2nd November 2014
 
Shirley is currently working at Seremban (previously at JB) so it was always really hard for us to meet up. Of course the best occassion is for their birthdays! Although I don't think they bother to celebrate mine lol, but I really took the trouble to at least try to invite them for meetups.
 
Anyway, we were on this tai-tai (wealthy ladies) theme because Shirley wanted to try out classy looking stuffs and to feel rich lolol.
 
First stop at Jibby! One of my favourite place for brunch ^^.
 
Chen Chin's order: Baked eggs. The hot chocolate drink behind was Shirley's order.


I think Shirley ordered Big breakfast (no picture); and I took my usual Eggs Benedict with Salmon. I can't seem to get out of the loop of ordering the same food over and over again =___=. We took like tons and tons of selfies that day! to make our time and money worthwhile. Mostly taken using their iphones, or my TR15 Selfie camera.





Me and my lovely eggs benedict! I just love the way the decorate the plate with Ikura and corns ^^. Both my favourite! And also love that they used hash browns instead of muffins hahhaa, less carbs (although potatos has high carbs too lol).



We move on to Loudspeaker Karaoke after the breakfast. I was at the backseat taking selfies most of the time because I realise dthat the lightings were quite good! Although hard to take without shaking haha.

 
No pictures during the karaoke session, but we used Chen Chin's Instax camera for many instant photos! I just love instant photos >< but it's kinda costly, especially the films. Plus I've burnt myself buying my selfie cam, so gotta live with it. Thanks a lot Chen Chin for giving me two pieces as a token. We had loads of fun challenging each other to make crazy faces haha.



**Bought this hello kitty frame from the shop outside Loudspeaker. The shop closed down few days after though. Photo blur coz....am snapping in the car and it was pretty unstable.


Last stop at Sunway Resort hotel having their tea set! To be honest the tea set was average at most. We have had much better tea sets elsewhere. But most importantly is the time spent together chatting and chill around without having to think about depressing stuffs which always revolves around us.


Lastly My OOTD: Marine theme!!~ Marine hat from Croatia, Thanks a lot to mummy for the souvenir ^^. Suspender flare skirt from Major Made, a taiwan fashion brand. "I Love my Band" T-shirt from Pepe London. White martin shoes from Top Shop.

0 件のコメント: