2015年1月28日水曜日

Mum's Birthday Celebration

7-8th November 2014

As usual, I love planning for outings, especially for my family/friends' birthdays. I care about birthdays a lot and I think it's important to spend time with people you love to commemorate the special day to recognise and appreciate their existence.
 
For mummy's birthday this year, I've took a day off just to spend the day with her, and of course with my sis as well. Plan of the day: Breakfast/Brunch at Jibby & Co; Movie and a nice dinner~
 

The service at Jibby & Co on my mum's birthday was pretty good! We got a nice sofa seat, and everything went well ^^. Lightings were really good as well yay~
 
Groupfie of the day:

 
LOL many have been saying about my 'peace' sign. They are starting to follow my signature pose!!!
 




We went to watch The Cage, a movie made in Malaysia ^^. It was erm, average. The way they filmed it was rather unique, but still, there's still much room for improvement for Malaysian actors. Well done though!
 
We booked Nosh Bangsar for dinner at first, but due to the rain and jam, we simply dropped by a nearby restaurant Colliseum for dinner instead. The dinner was pretty lousy by the way. One of the worst I've had in recent months.
 
Dad's happy face and his sizzling steak:
 


And the other sad food.

OOTD: Pink top with Denim Overalls + Burberry Bluelabel Furry Leather Tote

The lousy dinner at Colliseum was rather saddening, so we booked a table again the next day at Nosh, to celebrate mum's birthday dinner again~
 
And it was a great choice, we enjoyed our dinner there a lot. It wasn't overly pricey and the food there was okay. I'm more of a fan of their desserts!


My steak, Medium-Well. I preferred the one at Angus Steakhouse, but this was acceptable.

 
Dad's fish because he had steak the day before.
 

Mum and sis ordered the same thing, probably some Aglio Olio spaghetti with Crab meat.
 
Some photos:
 

 
The birthday Mummy.


The Parents.

 
The sisters. LOL am running out of things to write.

 
The average tasting dessert haha. I think it was some chocolate with peach or something. 



THE. BEST. DESSERTS. EVERRRRRRR. I have to say, this is seriously SERIOUSLYYYYY GOOOD. Name: Valrhona Heaven. And it's seriously heaven.
 
I don't usually fancy Valrhona chocolates as I'm quite a fan of Godiva, but this one is really good. It's Nosh's star desserts I heard. You guys please go and try, I'm bad at explaining but this one is really worth it!!


Me with the best chocolate desserts in town!

 
Sis and I enjoying~~


End of the meal. Me + my wine.


Sisters OOTD: Floral dress for my sister; Floral Maxi dress for me ^^.


Just a side story before I end this post, I went for a game with my escape gang before the Nosh celebration dinner. And it was fun! Secret Lab this time hehe, really secret lab with lots of weird organs etc, lol no more spoilers.


And also, Thanks a lot to Melissa for the souvenir from Australia!!! It was sooooo cute!!! My Sebastian~



0 件のコメント: