2009年2月28日土曜日

VERSAILLES~~きゃああ~~

Decided to blog RIGHT now because i'm VERY VERY VERY HIGH NOW. (ahhem...pardon me.) I was really unhappy about life in that university, mainly because of that ---, it's dangerous to say it out so loudly. Besides the ---, life in uni was really unexplainable...i shouldn't complain too much, this is life. I actually cried, well, it has been long since my last tearing. It must be the real me in my heart don't want me to cope anymore. I really hated --- at that point of time. I wanted to be me and shouted back at everyone who treated me as a 'nobody', 'useless', 'invisible' person. Thanks to my parents, I'm now free from that torture, at least for now. I believe the starting point that my parents gave me is good enough, i should be able to handle the rest. Thanks.

So i got my new theory teacher, which was a hundred times better than the previous one. She could mark my work in less than a five minutes! Thats what you call, nice teacher. For guitar, still the same, playing kiddy songs. I still love you, REN (after much and long consideration, you are REN.)

Indulge in punk clothings, lolita as well nowadays. Found this band (not a very new band, 2 yrs), Versailles. I had to say this, I LOVE VERSAILLES!!! You all are great. I haven't really felt so hot and high since i like Gazette last time. It has been long since i actually thought that all 12 tracks in the album is great. Vocal, guitar, and particularly everything is perfect. Gazette, i still love you, don't worry. I'm waiting impatiently for your new singles!! Should i go preorder?? I will still be sad of being here, where NO jrock cd is sold.

Still looking forward to go out, looking forward to buy cosmetics (although chances of me going to majorlica roadshow is 0.0005%), looking forward to meet people who makes me feel alive and real.

2 件のコメント:

さんのコメント...

Heya! This is my first time on your blog. I love your blog. I will be back. Stay

fabulous. It keeps 'em guessing. Ciao.

~ Secret Diary
http://RFourBiz.Blogspot.com
http://Twitter.com/TheSecretDiary

匿名 さんのコメント...

Honey, you know you can see me anytime to commiserate (is that the correct spelling? TARC has clearly dulled my intelectual blades). It's my last diploma sem now, I'm free every monday after 12. Very flexible on other days too, if I'm in the mood to blow off classes. Stay strong, and perhaps we'll see down another pint or two sometime.