2009年2月8日日曜日

やっと出かけました!

Finally went out, although just a short while, but i managed to find the prices of some stuff that i want. Must really save money, haih, sad. I felt really sorry, forgotten my friend's bday. I thought that 6th of feb is saturday..Bought two mangas again, and two little cute accessories. One for me and another for my sis. Mine is a cat mirror, another is a mini super small purse.

Don't you think its sooo adorable??I plan to go buy somemore. Mum wanted to buy some for her staffs as well. Hope to go out very soon...Got a sms from akiko saying that times square has lots of stuff!! Someone please bring me there..hahaha.

Supposed to go for open house on saturday, but we couldn't find the house, and got lost for almost two hours. Now i really agree with what my friends said, getting lost in KL is really a scary thing, you will go to unexpected places. We nearly drove to Ipoh!! We ended up turning back to our place, had a nice luxurious dinner. Imagine each person one small pot of shark fin! You can even smell the fin's smell( prove that it's real). Four of us played cards at night. Dad thought me and sis various card games. I lost rm15, while sis lost rm22.

Went out this morning to small little places. Bought something great!! I bought some thick manga magazines( those that sold in midvalley, those japanese thick manga magazines). 3 for rm10 only!! I bought four books of ALICE, and one Happy Happy(thats the title). Alice book cover is more cute, mainly for shoujo, Happy Happy is not so good.


Bought issue number 10,11,12 and the following year issue number 1. Free gifts that come with the issues are always so great. Posters, cards and all..
Wish: go out grab more stuff, go to more places, try get back all membership cards.
Doing: Thinking of what nice rock songs to burn into cd-to give my guitar teacher, Thinking of how to read all the pile of books i have.
Currently: angrying about something-I can't say it here

0 件のコメント: