2009年2月15日日曜日

ハッピ ヴァレンタイン!

Firstly, Happy Valentines Day.
That was yesterday, have not been doing any school work, because i'm worry that if i made myself too fed up of it, I might not be able to continue for my three years. Anyway, this year's valentine is quite terrible, besides not receiving any gifts, I could not even find a person which I can give the gifts to. I'm not desperate of having a boyfriend, I wouldn't even care of them, but I just hope to find a person to be close with.

Anyway, went out with my family for valentine. We went for a buffet dinner, which was lousy. Very lousy. Service was terrible, food as well. But the best thing of it is that we got quite a good discount after we told the person that we are not quite satisfied with them. We went for a short shopping after the dinner. Dad asked mum to choose for a gift as valentine present. Wen bought Paris Hilton's handbag!! I have to really admit this, the bags just look very nice and cute. Mum bought a new arrival bag, black colour with starry patterns (I just don't know how to describe). While mum is deciding whether to buy or not, I saw one brown furry handbag, forgot what season is that, but it just look too cute. Dad said I look good with it, which really shocked me, because he seldom say anything about me looking good with a handbag. The brown furry bag cost RM3XX.XX, but we could get a discount if we buy a purse, which cost RM1XX.XX. Mum wanted a purse for a long time, so she took one, so that I could get the brown furry bag. She did buy that black bag too, it just so hard to resist the black bag. So we ended up buying three items one shot. You can imagine how much is the total(8XX.XX). Suddenly, the sales girl said that the credit card machine is unavailable. OMG!!Did she expect people go around bringing so much of cash??Yeah, I did ask her that. I really thought that I just missed the chance of getting it. But unpredictably, mum said she had that much of cash with her. I was like...,really, "...". Looks like she is desperate like me too.


My brown bag!!It's just so soft and furry..It matches my boots. I'm still indulging myself with the bag. Currently keeping it in mum's room, her room got more space for my bag to stay..


Just don't mind the photoshooting. I know I look ugly, but you could just ignore me, and just look at the bags. By the way, behind me was the paper bag from the shop. Paris Hilton there. I wasn't particularly like paris hilton, but just the bags, they were all in good designs.

Family picture, cheese...Mine, as you all saw just now, is the brown one, mum's the black bag. It looks so cool and cute, hehehe..Mum said I could borrow it if i wanted to use it. But i don't think so, because she will use it quite often. Third item is a note book, gave to us free if we reached some amount of money. Fourth is the purse, which made me own th brown bag ^_^.
Had quite a nice time with my family. Today, i practised my guitar, playing twinkle twinkle little star. I know it sounds funny, but well...I really have to say this, I LOVE MY GUITAR. I vowed to myself to join a band once I managed to read and play well.

2 件のコメント:

あきこ さんのコメント...

omg. *heart stop beating* that is quite costly.. i hadnt expected paris hilton means three digits per price tag. *slap self* (of course i should know.) its just my blunt ignorance of brands that i almost forgotten how much it can cost.

the last shock i received was in armani shop, with three digit pricetag on shirts, but for handbags.. *faints*

Jasmine みのり さんのコメント...

haha,yeah,it's quite expansive...so imagine what was my reaction when that sales girl suddenly say credit card can't be used..scary..