2009年2月3日火曜日

大変!!

Second day of schooling...lecturers been dumping stuff on my shoulders, I really wonder if i can manage them all. But anyway, i don't really care about it, my character-not to care too much about stuff I don't really want to care about.

My instrument playing is as good as dead. Haven't been practising(not even once!!) for weeks. Felt so sorry. In the same time feeling affraid of my guitar, always had that feeling that i will not be able to master it.

Talk about nails, mum got Marks and Spencer stuff from a colleague(again ^_^) this time is a set of shower gel, hand wash and hand and nail cream. Mum gave me the hand and nail cream, see the word "nail". Love my new nail cream:


I know, i know, my camera is crappy. I will assist you all in reading: White Peach and Almond, Hand and Nail Cream. Applied some on my hand, it smell sweet. One thing that attracts me the most is the colour, looks so milky and creamy. Good thing is that i planned to buy OPI nail cream previously, but now i don't have to spend that money again.
I've been constantly checking about BJDs, another new super gorgeous model is OUT!! Em, her name is Ean, sounds and looks soooo very very very cool.


See her tattoo? She just look great. How i wish i can be as cool as her. That red blouse is one of my target items, so anyone, pls do inform me if you saw this anywhere.
Note: friends are dropping by my house in less than two days time. Felt excited but in the same time controlling myself. Hope everything will go smoothly and that i won't embarassed myself and my house in front of them.
Still thinking: whether to post pictures of cosmetics i planned to buy. Sadly, i might not be able to go on with my secret plan-to sweep of the mall alone this week.

0 件のコメント: