2009年1月31日土曜日

休みの前と後。。

I'm back here...Was in a "quite" boring place for a week, but i manage to survive though. Mainly doing PR, talking and drinking around. We went many places for food, those kind of chinese meals where you just sit down there and wait for food, and when the food comes, you just need to grab them fast. Did not bring my guitar, so no music for a week. I'm quite worried about my guitar progress, Eeching can actually play ave maria on violin within a week without guidance of teacher! While i'm still practically quite useless and can't even read a band score.

One more, I cut my fingers during that one week trip. I won't repeat how painful it was here, hope i can play my instruments as soon as it recovers. Now using La Senza super pink plaster(sis gave me a piece).

Anyway, will still continue collecting band scores or whatever jrock stuff. Now waiting for Ps company's digi photo book, hope to grab as soon as it is out. I'm VERY dissapointed that i can't get the shoes i wanted. Very very very very sad. Wish I can quickly buy some other stuff that can compensate this feeling. Today, after that dissapointment from the shoes, i went to popular grabbing some novels. Bought: "How to sleep with a movie star", "Smart vs Pretty, may the best girl wins", "M is for Magic" and Fruits basket vol 15. You might want to grab something to kill after hearing this, I bought Fruit Basket English version for RM8.30 ONLY!! I mean ONLY because i bought all previous volume for at least Rm40!! OMG, why do you treat me like that, my heaven. I guess popular wanted to clear their stock asap..

Sis wanted to collect whole set of " A series of Unfortunate events", so mum went to buy the box set online, amazon uk. I don't know why, but i've been buying lots of english novels, maybe the covers seems too attractive (marketting strategy is working on me). I need to be more (very) hardworking these days to clear of all novels and books, let me count, i have at least 25 books that i have not even read or pour my love in it. Felt very sorry for them, will read in super speed reading, but in the same time will still continue grabbing.

I DESPERATELY want to go out, anywhere will do. I don't mind wandering aroung in any mall for a day, alone. Although i'm currently crazy on online shopping, but i still love to walk and grab stuff. Hope that within the next week i will get to breath some nice air.

Online shopping wish list: Jrock stuffs, Band Scores.
Wish list: Cosmetics! Was into Beautilicious few months ago, swept some products, and now i'm into another spree. Wait for me, beauty stuff~~; Books - Kino books(jap manga or novels), or any english manga; magazines~.
Hope to: be able to READ all/any band scores; Fine tune my voice (mum will get a karaoke set soon); get all clothes or fashion stuff i want; stop thinking about my future and always live for now, pray that my future is what i think of.
Food wish list(i seldom say this but,yeah): Italian, Japanese, fast!!

1 件のコメント:

あきこ さんのコメント...

you should ask your mum where to get those shoes since she and your sis found it last time..

furuba at popular (together with all the other manga) are significantly cheaper, but i never buy from there because the books are marked. if you look at the top/bottom of the book sides, theres a marker line drawn on it. its not clear stock, i think its reject stock.

when will you go out again? arent you having classes until may? >__< *exams strikes my fear* kowaii~