2009年1月19日月曜日

紫の眼鏡;闇と瞳

Note: You may think that i'm quite mad writing this post, but think of it as helping me to release "stress" from exam(who knows i might feel stress).

I got a new spectacles!! Purple in colour, half frame, the side has flower patterns with little tiny shiny stones.. Not to say i don't like all my other previous specs, but this is my favourite of all. You may think I do not look good in it, but who cares, as long as I'm happy and I love it, just wearing it makes me waku waku~~! Best thing to me is the brand name - Monica(hehehehe,muahahahaha....). If you don't get me here, just leave it.

Didn't think of getting a new specs at first, was just simply testing all the specs in the stores. Until I found you, my lovely dark monica. Mum always wanted me to change my specs as well. See? I'm really destined for you. Got my specs three days after the order. Was really shocked when I saw the case. Thought the case was designed by the store itself. But after that I saw that it comes with a set: A SUPER bright pink with white polka dots(I know someone here going to faint) bag, case and even the cloth inside. It really looks scary at first, but i kinda get used to it and even likes it.

Here, a group pic! Can see the monica?? Really sorry for the blur and unclear pics, my hp camera always needed a specs as well. I actually hope they can make a light purple design for me, to suit my specs..hehe.

Lovely dark monica in her house. The half frame really looks like no-frame kind when i'm wearing it. Mum actually say that I looks better in another specs, pink colour. But the side was not good at all, no pattern; and most importantly, not Monica brand.

Me holding the specs; here's the pattern...I wonder what flower is it. If anyone would let me design some spectacles, I think(should) be able to design a good one. Saw many kinds of design, all was really boring. This was considered OK to me ^_^. Oh, don't worry my monica, i'm still loving you despite saying all that. (really, i'm not crazy,YET.)

Another random shots. Now i realised, the purple colour looks really dark, almost like black. Really really DARK purple, how cool you are, I hope I can be like you, dark and cool.

A final shot! Enough publicity for you isn't it? I'm kind of fed up with life, again. Imagine yourself doing something you dislike for days, keep repeating and repeating the same thing. Oh well, at least I still left with only one last subject. Thnking of staying away from home for a week is actually scarier.

Guitar class update: I'm REALLY NOT USED to the BABY STEPS book and learning method. No choice though, everything needs to start from scrap, just like my piano and chinese harp. My one and only aim now is to be able to read all sorts of guitar scores, tabs or whatever, to be able to play my band score.

Random: Mum allowed me to get colour contacts. Still thinking of what colour to choose. I dislike too scary ones, hope to get either Amethyst and True Sapphire colour.

Currently praying: That i will get my stuffs from that Singapore post as soon as possible; That I can go for my dreams; That I can really smile for myself happily.

1 件のコメント:

あきこ さんのコメント...

omg your new spec design almost same shape as my current one! but only the glass frame lah. the side is not the same coz i dont wear specs with thick sides (yet). lol.