2009年1月4日日曜日

ガゼットのギターピックが欲しい!!

I'm currently crazy(mad or anything similar) with these: Guitar Picks. Well, not all normal kinds though, i even feel like collecting those nice jrock ones. But firstly of course i would love to get my favourite- GAZETTE ones.
Still finding around, asking whoever and do whatever i can.

1)Nameless Liberty Six Guns 2006 Tour (0.5% of geting it). Following sequence: Aoi, Reita and Uruha.

Aoi

Reita



Uruha
2)Stacked Rubbish Limited-2007

3) Repeated Countless Error Final Tour 2008 Grand Final



4)Burst Into A Blaze 2008




I REALLY HOPE THAT ANYONE WHO IS KIND HEARTED ENOUGH TO SELL ME THESE. Well, this is my wish, can say new year wish. I would want to hold these picks while playing my guitar. For now, just gazette will do. Might consider with other bands after gotten these.

1 件のコメント:

あきこ さんのコメント...

there you go. *shows gazette picks* arrived yesterday afternoon. ^____^