2009年1月24日土曜日

ありがとうございます-あきこさん。。

Just finish exam on wed..Had a really good day with Akiko on thursday. The reason i delayed the post until now is that i was quite unhappy, depressed and frustrated throughout the day. Akiko reached while i'm still at the midst of decorating my house (mum asked me to have the chinese new year mood). Completed the deco quite fast with the help of akiko, sis and maid. Akiko came mainly to give me the stuff that i ordered online, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME!! If not i would never even get to touch them, no one will have the idea how many people I asked and beg till i got fed up. Thank you so much!~

The two books I ordered from amazon japan: 学園祭でやりたい曲!!ブイジュアルロック band score book and God knows band score. Books are packed in a box, quite big for just that two books (picture of box can be found in akiko's blog^_^). Can't wait to learn all the basic readings so that i can play those songs.

Besides the band scores, i ordered two sets of guitar picks from a seller in Singapore! Em, Repeatless Countless Error and Gazerock tour 2008. Clearer picture in previous post, my hp camera is terrible.

Back.

Front. I tried playing with Reita's bass pick, i managed to play with it, but well, i'm not supposed to since it's not for electric guitar. Someone might already know that, i'm deeply in love with Uruha. But the most shocking thing is: I'M BETTER IN USING AOI'S GUITAR PICK!! Oh...I feel so sorry for Uruha, but remember i still love you okay?? Aoi's guitar pick has the best shape..He is my least favourite member in Gazette..Put that aside, I MUST say Thank You again to Akiko for her birthday and christmas gift!! Really love them, Amy Peppercorn second, third and fourth book,hahaha...Makes me remember the times when we are back at school.

My three new books!! Wrapped them today, coz i don't want the nice cover to get dirty, hehe..I wonder where I can get the first book, same publisher. Read already, but wish to collect it (old stupid character). Will bring the second book to Teluk Intan trip.
Showed her my guitar and strum that few chords I know. We cooked lunch together! Well, akiko did most of the work, I was just standing making noise, putting stuff. We were searching for ingrediants..and decided to cook fried rice. Whole process was funny, and we baked the rice.

Main dish: Oriental cheese baked butter fried rice (that's the name we both agreed on). I will not say it tasted incredibly good, but it's ok, muct better than i expected, will continue to cook it when you are not around. Two side dish: One piece of hash brown(shared by two) and popcprn chicken. Felt really full after eating lunch, like what Akiko said, cheese is Heavy. I really missed the days in school...and that omelette rice, your sushi (remember?).
Akiko showed me her cosplay clothes, looks really great! expecially the apron..How i wish i can find a nice taylor to help me on some of the costumes i liked. I will not use for cosplay, but really want to collect some. Can wear when i happen to go for some event ^_^.
We watch Junjou romantica...and chat in the living room for hours. Chatting part i won't blog much, secret! I'm really looking forward to see you again, I wish both of us can reach our own dream..Kanpai!
Will not be here for the next one week.
Short term wish: Get the shoes!!, buy new cosmetics(even though i dun know why am i buying it, but you know, girls..), and try to get the other 2 sets of guitar pick from gazette..Before I forget, more band scores!

1 件のコメント:

あきこ さんのコメント...

i chose Amy Peppercorn because i hope you will one day be able to carve your own name in the world of music! ganbatte~ <3