2009年1月16日金曜日

電気がない時。。

I'm typing this blog because i've nothing else better to do in the dark. I really mean "in the dark", there's currently no electricity in my house. You would have ask how i go online then...It's weird I know, my house only allows me to go online, no fan, light and all...but online. Funny, but at least i have stuff to do.


Since i'm here..I would like to thank many people who tried to help me on my online buying stuff madness, and expecially for Akiko!!! Haha, can't wait to breath tokyo air! Sadly the guitar picks is openned in Singapore before, so more of singapore air than tokyo, hahaha.
Still, i'm finding about the paypal cash thingy, one of my friend is helping me to check where can i get it, so that i don't have to beg so many people everytime i try to get something. My buying journey won't end here, and i feel sorry for asking akiko's help for so many times...really arigatou~~!!
It seems that i would be able to get two sets of gazette guitar picks, one is 2008 gazerock, another is repeated countless error (refer to previous post for the pics). I'm working hard to get the older ones, like Nameless Liberty Six Guns and Stacked rubbish. Stacked rubbish is the hardest to find of all, coz its really limited.. I'm in love with these earrings now:


Love this the most!!i always love those with cuffs, and this hass so many stuf hanging...cross somemore... If i can't buy this, i think i can go get the beads, and then do it by myself...problem is the cuff, haih....


CROWN!!!!This can be one of my favourite...How can they lure me with this crown! Chains are one of my type too ^_^. I'm really wondering, do they sell these earring pairly? or just one sided? I prefer them to sell pairly, will wear them seperately, but at least if one is lost, i will have the backup.


I'm sure this lovely earrings comes with a pair..It's made of clay, and the colour is terribly SWEET! I wonder if this matches my yukata...Talk about yukata, i'm really eager to get one..Anyone know where to order? Comic fiesta forum still got?


Double cuffs. Looks so cool. If i got the crown earring and this, i might wear them as a pair. I wonder if this comes in single again. I did have cuff earrings before, but just hoping to get one more, hehehe (evil laughter)
Emails that i've been receiving nowadays is really... Tons of email from the seller and all, and even school lecturers. It's like every few hours there will be 7-8 emails. You might think that it's normal, but i never receive so many emails at once before. But i love receiving many emails, like i'm being busy (it's cool,hehe).
My current wish: Get all the stuff I want before i go broke, and quickly complete that baby step-by-step guitar book.
Will update about my new stuff when i got them ^_^

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Gackt Camui was the latter. Are cool. xDD