2009年2月6日金曜日

うちに来たありがとう

Invited some college friends to my house for the new year. Was having lot's of fun playing and chatting. Really hope that they are having fun as well, and don't mind my stupidity and the messyness in my house.

But i do really glad that this mini open house helps me to chat with my dad, and that he don't keep saying that I cause him trouble (lost of purse). His luck wasn't really good as well..his car was crashed, but luckily he's fine.

I really need to PRACTISE my piano and guitar, I think my skills will really go down the way if I don't reexercise my fingers. I just hope that I can perform well in front of my friends next time.

DESPERATELY NEED TO GO OUT TO BUY STUFF. but I might not be able to buy MANY stuff...haih....My money for cosmetics is gone...i wonder when will I collect it back.

0 件のコメント: