2009年2月23日月曜日

JROCK の魂

Wanted to update my blog for the past week, but i just need to complete my nine journals within six days. As you could imagine, it's quite a rush to complete it on time. After this, there seem to be much more work for me, (stupid) credit crisis poster presentation, Statistics assignments...But i guess all should be over by march. As usual, i'm still desperate on going out. Really, no kidding.

Here's some event i WISH and HOPE i would be going...
Majolica Majorca Girly Erotica in Midvalley.


Actually if i really do go to this, i will drag mum along, and maybe beg her to get some cosmetics for me...Spend more than RM150 to entitle a photoshoot! It might not be so special to you, but i've never done a photoshooting before. Spend more than RM80 to get a nice pouch.

Maybe this is a nice chance for me to get a complete set of cosmetics, good cosmetics. But still probability of me going there is so little that now i felt i could just spend my time looking at the poster.

I'm currently very good in EQ, i would say, until i felt like i'm soooo fake to the ones I hated. Well, just a little more and i can be freed a little from the acting. Still, i believe i can do it, it should not be a problem to me. I feel that the only real world i'm in is music and all my best friends that always be with me in my heart.

Talk about music, i'm still in twinkle twinkle little star, but in various keys..using guitar of course. But there are still some thing in my music world which made me upset: that theory teacher who abandons me...I will do some nessessary actions though..
Here's the nice news Akiko told me:


JROCK no tamashii..A nice outing to do..Told my mum, she AGREED to let me go!!!WOOHOO!!! But maybe because of this, i might not get to go to the majolica ones...haih..
Anyway, i'm now VERY into buying clothes. Nice clothes, nice styles...Hope to get more nice stuff...and hope that i can scream out all my heart somewhere. I'm depressed.

0 件のコメント: