2009年3月5日木曜日

もう大丈夫かな。。春がやっとにきたかな。。

Finally this terrible week has come to an end (i hope.), and today i FINALLY receive my parcel. Because of our super 'efficient' post service, we had to keep making complaints to make them work and investigate. But well, it's finally over. That -- thing in uni, my parcel case, super rush assignment...it's over. Now making some amendments with the clothes i got from black cat. Sewing buttons and put in some ribbons..Wonder when i could finish the clothes. By the way, it looks really good, really love it, thanks so much for the effort, black cat.

Have been watching many many Gazette's live these days, and i had to say they are still my best. They inspired me a lot, my future plans and all (about how i would fly next time). To me, they are not just all other bands that i admire, they always give me the feel to proceed with my dream. I do watch some of Kagrra's pv and live too, kind of in love with Shin (guitarist and play the koto). I like watching him playing the koto and guitar all together (can see it clearly in Uzu). I will really try to play some kagrra tunes with my koto too!

I missed majolica's roadshow. Feeling quite sad, but when i think about it, i might be lucky coz i don't have to get a whole set of cosmetics from majolica itself. May feel like getting a bit of majolica and M.A.C!! M.A.C.'s new season is just great, i just could not describe it. Now i'm really glad i din't go for the roadshow.


Here's a lipgloss from the new collection. This is a limited edition, the hello kitty there is swarovski crystals...Can imagine the price, i don't think i can ever have it. Focus on clothing shopping!
Will get Jrock no Tamashii tickets as soon as possible.

0 件のコメント: