2014年9月3日水曜日

Yummy Foods!

This is gonna be a blogpost with less words but full of pictures, food pictures to be specific. These are all the foods and places I've tried in the past weeks/months.

Frisky Goat

Went here with Nicole and Juri during lunch. Kinda like the creamy pesto pasta here, and also their breakfast.




My TWG Silver Moon Tea.
 


Nicole and Juri ordered latte and some coffee drinks I can't remember. Gosh sign of old age.
 

Egg Salmon Royale - seared salmon with poached eggs over waffle, served with sauteed mushrooms, tomato hollandaise sauce and toast. Not a bad choice!
 

Creamy Pesto Pasta!
 

I've forgotten all names of the cakes I've tried lol. And lost count also.
 

I remember this was great! Espresso Creme Brulee if i'm not mistaken.
 

Some cheese cake.
 

Group picture~
 
Miam Miam (Revisit) 

Revisited this place with my Japanese team leader, Yukari-san. We worked till rather late during the previous quarter closing and she invited me for dinner. I let her pick the place and we've finally decided on Miam Miam.


I ordered this -- some soufle egg omu-rice. It tasted really good! I have cravings now and then to eat this again haha. Yukari-san ordered some seafood pasta, and she said it was not bad as well.
 
ZEN

I've been here several times, but just gotta include this in the blogpost because this was my first Ootoro~ Had this with my sister during one of my summer Friday break.


Garage 51 (Revisit) 

Second visit with my mum and sis. 



 
Beautiful baked eggs. Tasted averagely okay to me.


I think my sister ordered this.

 
Something huge that my mum ordered. She said it was quite dry and she would prefer something more delicate haha.

Betjeman & Barton

This place wins the worst afternoon tea set I've ever tried. And expensive. ERGH, blogging about this makes me angry.



Three-tier Tea set. Despite the pretty looking plates and desserts, they all tasted pretty bad =___=. Well not as bad as the ones at Tokyo Pastry though, those are marginally edible at most.
 

Macarons ---- Worst I've tried.


Some amazingly dry puffs, madelines, and tarts.
 


Don't try this place if possible. Their tea is sobbingly sad.
 
Rakuzen


My favourite Hotate Mentaimayoyaki


Fresh Sashimi.
 
Kyochon

My first and second visit to Kyochon ^^. Remains as one of my favourite fried chicken place till now haha.


Spicy Drums.
 

Honey Wings.
 
 
Chicken breast strips. Tasted really good and matched really well with the honey mustard sauce.
 
 
Tried their set during my second visit. Too bad they don't let me order kimchi fried rice ala carte haiz.

Sushi Tei



They look great but tasted average.

TWG


Prawns were not fresh =____=. Kinda hate this meal. Liver Pate wasn't good as well haiz, dissapointing.


My sis's Wagyu green curry rice were really good though!

Pickle & Fig

Friday consolation lunch session with Nicole and Juri.



It takes a while to read the entire menu on the board lol.
 


My Gryphon Tea - Earl Grey Lavender. Not bad ^^.



Some avocado salad.


Nicole's big breakfast. The sausages were really good.


Mine! Smoked salmon and cream cheese foccacia. Wonder if I will get to try the other sandwiches, particularly interested in this pesto chicken one. And I have to say I LOVE their wedges!

L-Table (Revisit)
 
Went with Benjamin this time.


Yummy potato croquette. But a little dry.


My yummy scallop pesto pasta ^^.

 
Benjamin's boring red sauce pasta hahaha. Crabmeat Linguine if i'm not wrong.

Dave Deli

There's 30% discount during weekday lunch hours. I ordered beef lasagna because that was what I always had when I was a kid. Mum would always bring me for dinner before my piano classes ^^. It was overcooked though, I guess they cooked loads of it to cater for lunch crowds.


Menya Musashi (Revisit)

Went alone hahaha. I wanted to spend my two hours lunch in leisure, having the food I want and shop around feeling relaxed, so I decided to reject all lunch invitations that day hehe. And true enough it felt really great!
 
Am gonna end this post with nice ramen picture hahaha. It's taking forever to clear off the backlog posts =____=, there's around 15 more left! And harder posts like AMG, I haven't even blog about C2AGE ergh. Not gonna update though, am going Japan next week for vacation ^^


4 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

Thanks so much for an amazing blog! So much work and sharing. I am

truly impressed.
restaurant venkateshwar college

Riya Singh さんのコメント...

Good post....thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needs. Thanks.
Restaurant in satya niketan

Riya Singh さんのコメント...

I like this yummy and delicious food, thnaks for sharing....!
Chowringhee restaurant satya niketan

Riya Singh さんのコメント...

Love your recipes. Really wish you would return to posting! Anyway thanks for giving us such good recipes.
chowringhee laxmi nagar menu