2014年9月8日月曜日

Alice Nine "Supernova Symphonia" Concert 2014

29th June 2014

Still can't believe that my first ever concert was actually the Alice Nine "Supernova Symphonia" two months ago. I've always thought my first would be The Gazette, or Granrodeo hahaha. But i did not regret though! I haven't felt so much love towards Alice Nine until I've been to their live! Now every songs from them sounds great and I can't help but to recall how great was the concert and how much fun I had that night.
 
My mum dropped me at Sayoko's house in the evening because her driver will be sending us to Mega Star Arena. Both of us did not take our dinner because we thought there'll be stalls around the arena but of course we were wrong =___=. It was puasa month so all stalls around the area closed so means we could only eat after the concert lol.
 
Sadly many merchandises were sold out hours before the concert began. We saw from Facebook that some people actually reached as early as 11am omg to sweep off all merchandises. The Ali-can that we wanted is sold out as well. But we still managed to get the Supernova CD and Ochazuke (with their lovely pictures on top!). It was kinda fun trying to pray hard to get the pictures I wanted for Ochazuke haha. We signed a banner for Alice Nine too hehe, although super small because there wasn't much space left.


The waiting crowd. Photos credit to Mega Stars Arena.


Our tickets. Damn sad case coz the free tickets has Alice Nine photos on it, while us the paid tickets looked so plain sobss.
 

Best thing to do while waiting to enter the arena: Photos!



And Selfies.

 
This is how it looks like in the hall. We had a really really good standing spot! Even better than the VIP rows in fact. For VIP rows only the first two rows at most gets to see clearly I guess, while our spots has no one blocking in front of us, it's spacey and the view was really clear ^^.
 


More selfies.



Pictures during the live. Photos credit to Mega Stars Arena. OMG Shou is soooo handsome!!! Saga too!!! And of course Tora as well~~~~
 
I almost felt like crying during Daybreak hahaha. Or better to say I felt like going crazy lol.

 
 Short clip taken by Sayoko, she recorded this song (Senkou) because she said it's the first Alice Nine song she listenned when she first started liking jrock music. My first Alice Nine song was "Q", sadly they didn't play that during the live.
 
I'll try my best to go for more concerts! Concerts are just so great for destressing haha. We were feeling slightly regret for not getting the VIP tix though, missed the chance to take a photo with them haiz. But it's okay coz we had a great spot throughout the concert, so it's even.
 



Our merchandises~ First one was mine, while the bottom pic was Sacchin's share. Sacchin was seriously happy because she got Saga for her first try haha. My tora looks cool too (and I got like two of him) so it's okay~

Gah wonder when will they come Malaysia again. Or maybe other bands! I need to destress again haha.

0 件のコメント: