2014年9月18日木曜日

"K Missing Kings" - Malaysia Worldwide Premiere

5th July 2014

Sneaked out from my horrible quarter closing to have some fun! There was only one day premiere screening for "K Missing Kings" movie initially (who would have known that due to popularity they actually extended the movie for normal screening =___=; If I had known this I wouldn't have to rush like mad). I'm glad to have went for the premiere screening though, the movie was good and everyone in the hall were anime fans so watching the movie together was pretty fun ^^.
 
I left work around 12pm to have lunch with my colleague from other department; we had dim sum as lunch on that day. I still prefer my favourite dim sum place in puchong. Went to buy Garnett popcorn after lunch. That was my first time buying this 'branded' popcorn hahha, and true enough they tasted really good! And most importantly my sister likes them, purposely bought it for our movie session later.

 
Bought the Chicago Mix for our first try -- Caramel Popcorn+Cheese Popcorn. Gotta try the butter flavoured one next~
 
I went back home to pick up my sis and travelled to MidValley around 3pm. We rushed a little coz we really wanted to get "K" freebies. Just tissue paper and notebook la, but free stuff is always cool. Thanks a lot to Erin for helping us to get the tickets on time, the tickets got sold out pretty fast! After collecting our tickets and freebies, sis and I went to have tea at Pastis Cafe.



Movie tickets, "K" tissue paper and notebook haha.



Our three-tier tea set. The set was more expensive than TWG tea set, and obviously less quality. Sad la, I think only the creme brulee is okay and quiche being slightly edible T____T. Heart pain spending so much money on this tea set. But this set is still not as bad as the ones I had at Betjeman & Barton, that one was horrifying.
 
 
Sis taking pictures of the tea set.

 
While me doing the same.


Photo credits to my sis.


Dearest sister with our movie freebies. Spending time with her just feels great.


After our tea session at Pastis Cafe, we wanted to have something nicer to feel happy, so we went "N" Brew for some liquid nitrogen icecream. Sis was kinda unlucky that day, the flavor she took tasted really sweet and heavy so she sorta having phobia for liquid nitrogen icecream now hahaha.


Mine was nice though! Gula Melacca and Avocado ^^ Very unique indeed.
 
After that we went Ninja Joe to meetup with Sayoko and Erin, they were having dinner there. Obviously sis and I were too full for dinner after all the teas and snacks. And then...it's movie time!!!

 
The first hour of the movie was a refresh about what happened in the first season anime series, which is pretty good coz I've forgotten most of the stuffs hahahaa. And obviously I cried when Suoh died, and I LOVEEEE the Munakata x Suoh scenes. My sis was screaming about the Totsuki Tatara death scene haha. My favourite is still Munakata Reishi, so whenever he's out I'll go fan-girling gao gao.
 
Second half of the movie is about the rest of the guys finding the new king, and also the silver king etc. The movie ended as a clift hanger though!!!!! It was supposed to be the prelude of the new season I guess. Anyway don't want to give too much spoilers here. I would download the movie when I'm free~ Can watch some interesting scenes over and over again (the ninja scene - people who watch the movie will know hehe).
 

0 件のコメント: