2014年9月5日金曜日

Jojo Himemiya's Birthday Party

12th July 2014

Was invited to Jojo's birthday party at PJ Live Arts, Jaya One, thanks a lot for the invitation! It was a costume party so the dress code for the day is obviously costumes, or formal clothing for those who prefer to dress up more subtlely haha.
 
To be honest, I wasn't thinking much about what to wear for the party hahahaha. Then the night before the idea of wearing my Edo Hakama traditional clothes pops up suddenly. So yeah, just like that I wore that to the party~


My full body OOTD~ I've worn the top with a fluffy short skirt before but never the complete piece. Mainly because I was fat last time and the full suit just doesn't look nice on me. Somehow after 2 yrs I'm quite satisfy with this outfit haha.
 
The party was fun by the way; met old friends (Harmonia ACG gang, shaun etc) and also made many new friends ^^. I reached there rather early and helped out with the arrangements for the snacks table. The party was during puasa month so the snacks corner were hidden by curtains.
 
My performance was right after the Otaku quiz game, and I sang a song from Pokemon - Kimi no soba de. I chose the song because I wanna convey the message to Jojo that no matter what happens there'll always be someone by her side and cheer her up~ Although quite funny to perform a pokemon song wearing hakama hahaha.


Lol. This is me being happy during performance and swinging my lightstick haha.
 
There were three games during the party: otaku quiz (before my performance), charade (this was sooo fun hahaha, my team got the second place!), and best dressed competition. I really like how we all feast together during buka puasa (we had domino pizza~), it was really fun hanging out with Kaoru and gang hehe.
 

 
Me + Lolita girl hahhaa. Her friend came with Lolita outfit as well, and I could recognise her dress from Infanta lol. Yay I'm becoming slightly better in lolita identification liao.
 

The Harmonia ACG gang with me~~
 
After reaching home, I had a mini self-vain photoshoot at my music instrument area hahhaa. All photos taken by my sis:


Me looking at my Hanafuda cards.




Okay. I don't know what was I staring and smiling at lolol. But I really do love the photos though! Somehow my sis is the best person who knows my facial features, style and look the best. She would always take pictures that suits my preference hehe. I really miss playing my hanafuda deck, it's soooo hard to find partner to play with, so I always practice my skills through online hanafuda games, and I have to say I'm pretty good at it hehe.
 

 
With my super expensive Spanish fan. My sis like this pic a lot, she said my glance and expression were good there.
 

The happier version.


Me and my chinese harp ^^ The colourful chinese knots hanging on my harp represents my grades ^^ - Red being the lowest and Black being the highest~ Ahhhhh such memoriesss.


I like my skirt in this picture haha.
 
 
Ending the post with double peace sign~

0 件のコメント: