2014年9月14日日曜日

Relaxing Day + Black Butler Movie Date


 21st June 2014

I remember being very happy about this day because it was one of my outings 1-2 weeks aftre my horrid exams.

AMG Idol Audition
I was dragged into participating this audition by Kaoru. As in..before this I have zero intention to participate; but after having few days of breakfast with her somehow she manage to convince me to sign-up myself on the closing day itself haha. So yeah you could guess how unprepared I was.
 
I chose a safe song lol. Some slow sentimental song with no ups and downs. Mainly because I knew I won't have time to fully prepare on the songs, but still memorising a completely new song within 2 days is still kinda taxing.
 
Anyway, I didn't made it through the audition hahaha, I do like the excitement though! And I learned a lot from the judges comments -- they said it's better to choose another song for audition purposes, and that even though I have control of the song I chose, it's still not enough to showcase my true ability. Oh well, I was just killing sometime before my date with Sayoko so I'm pretty much fine with that.

By the way ACG mini was held on the same day as well, near Sunway University cafeteria. Note that it's really MINI so not much stalls or booth available. Nevertheless I really do enjoy meeting Kaoru and the gang, and having chat with Adam (Leena's brother) during the auditions. I met several new friends too! So overall my morning on that day were quite fruitful ^^.


Picture taken by Adam if i didn't remember wrongly.

Relaxing Date with Sayoko - TWG  Tea Salon & Boutique

I left the audition during lunch break (the audition was until the evening), and met up with Sayoko at TWG. We wanted to have a nice relaxing lunch/tea time to relieve post-exam stress hahaha. 

 
I lost count on the teas I have tried, but I remember she did order the Geisha Blossom tea that day.


I reallyyyyyy LOVE the tea lasagna here! We ordered seafood cream lasagna (I know it doesn't look like that, probably the 'cream' means tomato cream or something). I haven't had a nice lasagna in a while! Satisfying~~


We ordered a three-tier tea set as well. We took the Fortune set because I had the Chic set with my sis weeks ago. I really love the salmon croque in this set!~ Come to think about it Fortune set would be much better because it comes with better sandwiches and macarons.


Yummy Salmon Croque.


Macarons. Green tea, and two others I can't remember. Green tea one was not bad.

Relaxing Date Part 2 - Purikura & Tea/Dinner at Asian Avenue


We went purikura~ I'm quite a pro with this Neko Hyou machine d, so I prefer the one at e-curve that has pretty collage and gave two smaller photos per person.

We decided to have dinner at Sunway before moving to USJ Summit for our movie. Ended up with Snowflake @ Asian Avenue, which is a hugeeeee mistake. I remember ordering something rather inedible that I can't remember. Nah I don't wanna try recalling.


 
Bought my lovely Midorima and Takao keychains at Comic Paradise~ Soooo sad that the other characters were sold out. I got Hyuuga too by the way.

Movie Date - Black Butler @ USJ Summit

Drive to USJ Summit right after our lousy meal. I'm pretty amazed with her courage for being daring enough to sit my car lol. So yeah, Summit was pretty shady actually, especially at night. Full of runned down and old stores, and scary people lurking around. Not a good choice to spend the evening there but we had no choice, only Summit still has this movie airing.




Taking pictures with our tickets and the poster.
I wonder if it's my problem, but I find the movie EXTREMELY funny LOLOL. We couldn't stop laughing throughout the entire movie, and there are even times where I laugh till I cried =___=. Stomachache all the way haha. We found sooo many weird moments in the movie, one of it was the weird time set: The movie was set in a modern era but the place they lived in was super old, their clothes really not matching with all the other characters -- Especially a scene in the pub where everyone was looking so modern, and they wore lolita =___=.
 
I remember when the undertaker appeared we laughed like no one's business lolol. There were many other super funny scenes but I'll just leave it this way for now. Sadly I don't think I'll be able to make it for any of the Japanese Movie Fest thingy, either I won't be back from Japan yet, or I don't really have the time for a movie haizz. Gonna need to buy so many CDs for the movies I've missed, especially Lucy!! I really wanna watch that. 

0 件のコメント: