2012年10月5日金曜日

The CrestFall Band (C2AGE 2012 mini report)

My band, as some of you might already know, is The CrestFall. We are a new 6-piece band, formed and started our performance activities this year. Here's what my band leader wrote as a introduction for our band (found in our FB band page):
 
"Our project was born of a deep admiration and respect for the artists and their music. What we hope to bring to our audience is not only the momentary joy of our performance but a lasting memory that would carve deep into their hearts. CrestFall strives to ignite the love and influence of J-POP more as widely it could known, rocking in 2012!"
 
And so, we have performed twice this year, up till now. First was at C2AGE 2012, sorry I'm too lazy to write up a proper entry for that because it was several months ago. But to be fair, since our band member changed almost drastically since C2age, I should post up some pictures of our old member line-up for C2age before writing my AniManGaki 2012 band entry:
 

Vocalist : Sakurazuka Minori (me~) 
 
 
Leader, Rhythm Guitarist : Carlson
 


Lead Guitarist: Eugene Cheah


Bassist : Nicholas


Keyboardist : Joee

 
Drummer : Ken Yue
 
I've had fun with all the previous members, and the performance on C2AGE 2012 was definitely a memorable one. As it was my first time collaborating with a band, I've learnt many things that I previously won't even encounter being the solo performer as I've always am. Working with people is of course more difficult than doing it alone, and there's 6 times the probability of having something wrong during live stage (excluding sound engineering/equipment problems); but thats the fun of it and I enjoy having variables in my life.
 
Here's more pictures of us in action during C2age 2012:
 
 



 
 
One last picture of my band leader and I, because he did not join us for our AniManGaki 2012 performance, just to be fair haha.
 
We performed 1 introduction piece and 2 full songs during C2age 2012:
1. Battle Soldier
2. KOTOKO - Light My Fire
3. LiSA - Little Braver
 
Here are the videos available on youtube. Video credits to Blaze Hee.
 
 
 
Do sit back and enjoy our first live performance ^^. AniManGaki 2012 Band entry will be up next.

0 件のコメント: