2012年10月5日金曜日

AniManGaki 2012 Day 1 (Solo)

Yeah I know. It has been like more than 1 month since the event. But better late than none right? This will be my entry about how I felt relating to my solo singing performance + event. So anyway, here's some introduction of the event:

"AniManGaki is abbreviated from the words Anime, Manga and Gaki (Japanese slang for 'brat'). The event name was coined on 30th of March at 3.00 am via MSN Messenger Chatroom between Yvonne and a crew member. The light bulb lighted eventually because of Yvonne’s nickname for the crew members. You’ve guessed it right; it’s the word 'gaki'."

And so, AniManGaki is a yearly event that aims to bring together "fans and lovers of anime from all walks of life". Apparently this year's theme was High School theme, so there's more cosplayers wearing school uniform themed costume - My band's keyboardist wore school themed stage clothes too~.
 
I know there's more reviews and walkthrough for this event done by other bloggers, but perhaps this review is a little different since it's from a performer's perspective. I'm happy to say that me (Sakurazuka Minori as solo singer) and my band (The CrestFall) was one of the performers for this event ^^.
 

Poster picture for bands and performances at AniManGaki. This was printed in the event booklet as well.

 
Event schedule for stage activities.
 
I was there in the event hall around 7.45am, in order not to be late for the sound check by 8am. Was not too worried about the sound check for my solo performance because it's just playing from my USB/CD. The main concern for sound check was the band, but the members were late, so...anyway this will be talked about in my next entry for bands~.
 
First I went to the ticket counter to get our stage passes, which was printed "Rock Band Superstar"; kinda funny but interesting. I was searching for Pau as she was the one who liase with me through emails regarding stage activities but she was not around (only met her later). After that I was lead by some helpful volunteers to meet Kenneth (the person who was responsible for the stage). He was a very nice person and we went through the sound check for my solo performance very quickly.
 
 
Stage pass.
 
After the sound check I was just hanging around with my band mates, having breakfast, rehearse quietly as many times as we can. P/S: So sorry I couldn't spend much time with some friends hanging around in the event. You all know I can't really enjoy myself before the performance >_<. Was always too focused on my preparation and warmup before stage.
 
My stage outfit this time was pretty simple. It was the first time wearing pants on stage actually. My band dress code was supposed to be semi-formal (which in the end all of us ended up wearing differently haha), and so I decided to keep my outfit simple. For solo performance I just top my white blouse with a punkish rock vest, braid my hair and decorate it with a mini hat (that'll do i guess haha).
 

Solo performance outfit for AniManGaki 2012.


 
Some pictures taken while I'm on stage. Photo credits to  photography and blue diamond photography.
I don't think I've made much mistakes for this performance, except for my final song, which I now learnt that I should not do a really tough song at the end of my performance (when i was fully exhausted). But oh well, it's always learning from mistakes ^^, will continue to do my best in my future performances.
 
OH but i've meet with several friends (Akiko, Sayoko, Nat and Fishie~). This was the first time I get to stay in the event longer after my performance since Akiko was kind enough to give me a ride home after dinner. Met Sacchin(Sayoko) and Nat while I was having breakfast in McD with my band mates, am feeling so sorry because I've forgotten that I was the one holding their entrance ticket. They had to go all the way to find me for the tickets O.O oh gosh so sorry.
 
This time, I get to walked around the event halls with Fishie~ We looked around the doujin stalls and obviously I'm too weak to resist buying stuff. Bought a pack of Kuroko keychains! I decided to get the entire pack which includes 5 generation of miracles + kuroko +kagami + 1 mysterious character; as I really do not have a favourite character in Kuroko no Basket (I absolutely ADORE them all!).


Full characters! Chibis are always so cute~ There's even Kuroko no2 on Kuroko's head ^^.

 
 Guess what's the mysterious character?
Drum rolls....TADAA~


It's Momoi~ I heard from Sacchin and Nat that there's Takao, would have been happier if I've gotten Takao instead.

After buying 2 sets of Kuroko chains (one for my sis), Fishie and I passed by a stall which erm..you can pay like RM1 (something like that I forgot) and pick a piece of fortune for yourself. And this is what I've gotten:


Quite a fun fortune telling hahaha. But I was not wearing blue underwear that day so I'm safe I guess? hahaha... and after that the booth helpers kinda poof some magic on me to increase my luck or something, don't understand but fun either way ^^.
 

Photo with Fishie + Kuroko no2. Wish I could have walked around more with her, and with other friends. Typing this post made me wanna go walk around events properly seeing booths one by one, wonder if I get to go CF, haha.

After the event, Akiko and I had dinner in Sakae sushi, which we had Sukiyaki and some salmon mentaiyaki (may have eaten more but I can't recall). Sukiyaki in sakae was sweeter than the one I used to had in Bdr Puteri, but still lovely all the same. Thanks Akiko for the ride home (and of course the chats and fun)!~

I'll end this post with my solo performance videos; I performed 4 covers on that day, sit back and enjoy~:
1. Hirano Aya - Lost my Music
2. Younha - Houki Boshi
3. Fukuhara Miho - Let it Out
4. Vocaloid GUMI - Setsuna Trip


 
 

A big hug and thanks for all who came and supported my performance, it really means a lot to me. Hope to have more time to hang out with all of you during events. See you guys in next event!

Please visit my FB page for more future updates: http://www.facebook.com/jasmineminori

0 件のコメント: