2009年10月31日土曜日

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Wanted to post this as soon as possible...As now is still Halloween. I want this post to be exactly on the 31th Oct 2009 ^_^..


Woke up in the morning for my chinese harp class, my teacher is as usual, cute but wearing boldly. Had dimsum for breakfast and packed home some for mum and sis. After mum had her breakfast, I accompanied her to her office to shut down her computer, sis stayed at home to do some readings on her exam next week. Dad went for grocery shopping by the way. After mum cleared up some stuff in the office, we head to Sunway Pyramid to get Krispy Kreme Halloween doughnuts (before that we went to some cd shops in ss19). 


I just love the way people celebrate Halloween, cool decorations around enough to make me happy... Manhattan Fish Market restaurant looks like a haunted house, while Krispy Kreme had four new flavors of doughnuts specially for this event. Unfortunately, I din't manage to get the whole set of four, the pumpkin design has sold off when we arrived. So i just got the 3 other flavors, spider web, some sprinkle design and skull design. 


We wanted to have some cream mussels and mushrooms in fish market before we leave, but mum remembered she has a bday dinner with her friends, so we quickly rush back.

I find that in this country people don't really celebrate Halloween that much, so I'm in my syok sendiri mode again. Finding stuff to make myself excited, such as getting cute related stuffs, and feeling totally in mode for the event. So i guess this year I should be contented about how i'm doing it, the lovely doughnuts and the 31 baskin robbin halloween limited pen which I had weeks ago. ^^

So how do you guys celebrate your Halloween? ^_^

( Before I forget, we had some ice-cream in Haagen Daz and some shopping before getting the doughnuts. Shopping is always a never ending story!!)

0 件のコメント: