2009年10月28日水曜日

またいろいろな生活。。

Am super tired now, exhausted, but still forcing myself to type this post (which supposed to be written on either sunday or monday). Do not have the energy to write in detail what I've gone through during the week, but just gonna post some pics of the foods which I ate:

Forgive me for the blur shoot. This is some cheese baked chicken with herbs (I don't think it's the correct name), from Peppercorn cafe. Usually will go to this place for some full lunch+nice environment if either me or my friend has the mood.

Had this terribly sweet banana boat with Shirley in Noodle Station. Well the extreme sweetness is mainly my fault, I specially ordered the banana boat with all three chocolate flavor ice-creams. But put the dessert aside, I'm still happy to go have tea with Shirley, when I do not even have a place to go (stray cat mode).

Fried rice!~ I could say this fried rice entered the top 5 list of The best fried rice stall i've ever had in my life of 18 years, hahaha. But have been having this for around twice a week, due to the rushness of classes and eating alone. Afterall it's the few places which i feel safe eating alone..

Oh yeah, during the week, mum brought back home some beautiful okashi お菓子(given by japanese boss). I was kinda mad taking lots of pics and feel sorry for eating such a cute desserts. Here's the pics:

Comes with 24 different types of okashi, each have different shapes and patterns. All of them are SWEET, literally. See how cute are they in the boxes ^^. One of my favourite (as in design) is the carved kyoto palace on a peanut flavor okashi. The carving was very detail and it really made me amazed.
Next is my nice sunday. Initially going to midvalley to attend the makeup class from estee lauder, but did not like the road show style of teaching, so decided to go for some shopping instead. Went to different computer shops to gather information about mum's yet to be laptop. After entering almost every computer shops in MV, we stopped by Wah Chan as there were some promotions on diamonds. Mum is a fan of diamonds as it is valuable and pretty. After looking through some nice diamonds, mum decided to get one and made it to a ring:

What a pretty diamond, I have to admit I fell in love with it at first sight as well, hahaha...Another thing happen in Wah Chan is that I won the lucky draw! I can't really believe that is happening to me as I never won any of those since my birth.

Got a nice Crystal Pearl bracelet ^^. The more i look at it the more i'm in love with it. Guess jewelleries do have the power to attract girls. My bracelet comes with a pink little bag and RM50 cash voucher.











Before I end the post, Mum and I bought a new brand of colour contact lenses, Maxim Colors from Korea. Did not hear of this brand before, but just wanted to try it because the boxes are just very cute.






















We took the blue box, heard that new designs is coming soon. Go check out their website! By the way I took one box of blue and one green ^^.

0 件のコメント: