2009年10月31日土曜日

つまらないかもしらないですが。。。

100 yen shop in ss15 has finally opened! I've been waiting for it for quite some time.. Went to have a look on the second day of opening, but did not get anything. Monday C.C. wanted to get some washing bags, so we decided to go for a second visit. And guess what, i can't control from buying the snacks there again! Saw a lovely little glass, perfectly fitted for plum sake. But managed to prevent myself from buying..


Our snacks ^^.. We took that jelly drink thingy, mine is peach, C.C.'s is grape. I definitely will get the butter flavor chips again, it just fit my taste buds so much. C.C. did not really like buttery stuff, but i guess she will be indulging herself with those instant noodles she bought. By the way, the green little thing in the picture is some sort of gummy candies, which i gave them to sis. Gonna really consider whether to get the sake glass.

Tuesday was a scary day for me. Having around 10 hours of class is really insane. Taylor's super torture system really works, but the point of having all class cramped is STUPID as I don't think any student out there can survive a 6 hours of continuous class and manage to cramp in all infos given by the lecturer. The worst thing is the image consultancy workshop that we students are FORCED to attend. Basically i'm thinking that instead of wasting two precious hours of mine listening to someone talking about what clothes to wear, if the lecturer did not teach for that two hours, perhaps I could just take some rest.

 

Here's how lame the workshop is:
1. The speaker (I do not want to put her name here) said that people who work in finance dept should only wear black or other solemn colours
2. No pumps or nice heels allowed, because guys will get attracted, she also said that if we work in Big Fours, we wont even need to think of wearing those (I'm betting 101% she din't even work in big fours before)
3. The more you cover, the more professional you are
4. Those new guy fashion are Gay looking
5. KEEP saying she wears the best
...


It would not end if I continue to list down what interesting stuff she said. So anyway, after her session, I informed my tax lecturer that I would have to leave half and hour earlier (he extended his classes from 6pm till 7pm!!!), because I have JLPT class at 7pm. I need half and hour to walk there and take my dinner, or i'll think i'm even greater than a vampire (come on, vampires at least drink blood). So at 6.30pm, I left my seat and head towards the door, I was so sure that there would be no problem because i've already informed the lecturer before he started his class. BUT, when i left my seat he said: 'oh, there are students who are leaving my class, but nevermind, just get the notes from your friends k?' I just do not understand his thoughts for purposely saying that. Oh, forget it. Because I had such a great time during JLPT class, the class is really the ONLY thing that made my day on tuesdays...


Had some korean meal for lunch. Due to the rush, I did not really enjoy it that much. Really hope to go there again with C.C..Mum picked me up after she went to SJMC, I thought she would be able to get the report, but unfortunately staffs in SJMC is brainless (mum waited for hours and NO one told her the report is not out). Mum and I went to IOI, mainly to get her long awaited green colour contacts. And with this I finally get my gold mirror!! It suits my cosmetic case sooo much ^_^.. *got a new blouse, and 2 mangas*

Went home early on friday. Put on a mask and switch on the aircond (i don't usually on it during the day), had a nice relaxing late afternoon.
Halloween is on Saturday! Yeah!

0 件のコメント: