2009年10月13日火曜日

学期最初の一週間!

Although I really feel lazy about blogging, but I just have to stick on to the 'make my adrenaline pump up' plan. Now start with my fresh second year university life:

Monday (5th October 2009):
My first day of uni. This week is mainly introductory lectures (no tutorials), meeting with my new lecturers, getting to know how exactly am I going to survive my year two. Met with C.C. early in the morning; unexpectedly I didn't feel that 'long time no see' feeling, just meet with her like how I always do before my long summer holiday. C.C had MAPI lecture in the morning, so I decided to drop by the library for the two hours. Then, off to go to enjoy our first lunch together after summer.



My Lunch: Gourmet Pie, Chocolate Cheese Cake and Ice Blended Green Tea. I would say i'm dissapointed because almost ALL the cakes were sold out, I was unhappy and even thinking of complaining but did not do so. Gourmet Pie was normal, chocolate cheese cake was just too sweet for me.
Had tax lecture at 4pm, by Mr Kumaravel...No comments on his teaching. *By the way, had asked C.C. to rescue my knitted scarf, so that I could restart knitting anytime soon*

Tuesday (6th October 2009):
Had only one class at 2pm  because my International Business Analysis (IBA) lecturer was off. C.C. and me decided to drop by Subang Parade for a short lunch+finding knit flowers+walking around (if we have time). We had lunch in Sakae Sushi, a 'quite' terrible lunch, cold refrigerator unagi, with weird mango soft shell crab. After lunch, I managed to get the craft shop to custom made one knit flower for me (me picking the colour to match my scarf). Really had the urge to learn flower making, but I need to be pro in my scarf first. The flower is costly by the way...but really really pretty. Would get them to make more flowers if I needed more next time (or anyone could help me find places which sells knitted flowers in cheaper price??).

We walked around, and I convinced C.C. to get some gachapons...hahaha. We got the super cute tamagochi sticker gachapons, got one for my sis as well. Next we had ice-creams in 31 baskin robbins, I had choc peppermint in cone, took the halloween promo and got the limited edition halloween pen!~ One sad story, Anna Sui's promoter was not there, so I couldn't get to ask about their newest fall collection...really love the fall nail polish.

Back for Corporate Finance lecture by Mr Kenneth. His laugh is really hillarious, -_-..


Tamagochi sticker roll gachapon and 31 Baskin Robbin limited edition Halloween pen~

Wednesday (7th October 2009):
Had two lectures today. Management Accounting and Tax (replacement for next week). Nothing much happen today..Just hanging around with C.C most of my time. Reached home and found that I have received my SID guitar picks.

 


I took two sets actually, the limited edition Aki SID guitar picks (with seal) and a red aki pick. The limited edition pick set comes with the seal (the gold black sheet) and three picks, second till fourth from the left picture. Has this sentence : " I believe, Music has the power to change the world" on the seal and the picks. The other normal official aki pick is the red one, first from left in the pic. All of them just looked GREAT!! Add it into my love collection~ Have decided to blog about DIM (everything including CDs, picks, wristbands...) when Sayoko comes back from Australia during December. We promised to have a DIM celebration outing when we meet ^_^..
Had a painful guitar night...but I still love Ren.

Thursday (8th October 2009):
As usual, nothing much other than spending most of my time with C.C. Only Financial Accounting lecture today. FA lecturer is the only female lecturer for my second year, I do prefer female lecturers sometimes, they are more caring as compared to male lecturers.
*Started my knitting again. The colour of my scarf really fits the season now, Autumn scarf, hahahaha...will definitely post about it after it's done. Still haven't decide who's the owner, IF i did well, I would give to the right owner...IF it's not too good, i'll just keep it for my own memory.


Friday (9th October 2009):
Meeting with Akiko! I have been waiting since the morning to see her.. Haha. Had my one and only lecture today, Audit at 10am. Had lunch in Kentucky with C.C....while we both waiting (me for akiko, while C.C. for her uncle). Met with Akiko, and we had dessert in Snow Flakes. Received my bodyline skirt (and vk necklace)! Definitely lovely and sweet~, nice shades of pink and purple. Gave akiko her wing rings as well...
I took the bestseller again, while akiko took the lemon jelly thingy (can't remember the name).


Nice? We did had a great time.. Met with akiko's cousin as well, who wanted to take his costume from akiko. We spent quite some time in snow flakes due to the rain.
 

                                               


Some mini shoots while eating...We had somemore foods in Burger King while waiting for my dad. Am really FULL after ANOTHER dinner with my dad and sis. Haven't had so much food in a day...

Basically nothing much for the weekend, just super painful chinese harp session, and relatives visiting on sunday...^_^. Yup, basically that's all, forgive me if I left out anything (inform me!), as I am now typing while feeling super sleepy. Well, chow time now~

0 件のコメント: