2009年10月4日日曜日

夏休みの最後の七日

Tomorrow my Year Two university life gonna start. So I want to post about my last seven days of summer holiday.
Monday (28 Sept 2009):

Went to Subang Jaya Medical Centre with mum since early morning, to check out some info for my grandmother. Mood is furious because I could see how hard is it to have many siblings and the difficulty of discussing but not being able to make any decision without all of them agree. Reminds me of the hard times during year one, and am super glad that I have only one beloved sister, which will make life easier for us since I think our sister relationship is happy and flowerish enough.

Had a beautiful lunch in Rakuzen with mum after everything done in SJMC. We weren't sure whether to go in the restaurant bacause it's already 2pm while their closing time is 2.30pm, but the waitress kept inviting us and say it's ok if we dine in. After we placed our order, the staff started cleaning! and we keep smelling detergent and soap. Mum made a complain and they change our seat to a better one, at least no smell. Behind us there were another table dining, so we were not the only one left. Both mum and I ordered something related to unagi..




This is mine. Mum's meal is like unagi with rice underneath...while mine is Unagi wth some sashimi sushi. Both our course comes with miso, fruits and steamed eggs.
 


We went to Sunway Medical centre after lunch for some checkup for mum. After the checkup we went to Snow Flakes for some nice dessert; and walked in some magazine and CD shop around ss15 area. AND I BOUGHT TRUE BLOOD!!!! Both seasons!! I just can't believe it, I was having a hard time streaming the series online and I FINALLY GOT IT! Thanks a lot to mum for searching it with me ^_^. Now i won;t mind to STARE at Eric and Bill all times (ignore my fangirl mode).
Tuesday (29 Sept 2009):

Nothing much today except for my JLPT Ni Kyuu class. Had another brain storming session in Nakamura sensei's class, and really glad that I did some revision whole day before my class. One good news: I only did one question wrong for my listening practise! Greatest achievement for me until today; but grammar question still sucks, got 4 rights only...GANBATTE!! 
Reached home after class, and greeted my grandmother, uncle and aunt that came to our house (they came to accompany my grandmother for the treatment mum registered on monday). Grandmother had slimmed down a lot since I last saw her. But she still smiled sweetly after seeing us.

Wednesday (30 September 2009):

Went to SJMC with grandma, mum, aucle and aunt. Mum took leave despite month end closing. Waited quite long throughout the whole appointment, and it's decided by the doctor and mum and uncle that tomorrow - Thursday grandma is going for Ultra sound guided Thoracentesis treatment. She have to be admited to the hospital for one day after the treatment to ensure that she is safe. Mum and aunt accompanied grandma for a blood test, while uncle and I went to the reception to settle the bills and some admission procedures.
Went for dinner after SJMC. After dinner, we decided to get grandma the pastries she love (she likes the pizza bread kinda pastries). I bought a nice cheese danish and a blueberry pie for myself ^_^..




My lovely blueberry pie! It looks so shiny and juicy isn't it..Tasted really nice and not too sweet, perfectly nice for me. I ate something else as supper:





Lovely heart shaped biscuit! Topped with chicked floss and some mayo. Bought it during breakfast, in a stall that sells nice HUGE curry puffs. My heart shaped biscuits tasted just great, gonna get somemore the next time i'm going there.
And one more thing, I confirmed with Akiko about my bodyline order. Mum said the skirt is pretty as well, so I finally decided to give the pink skirt a try, price is 1999yen (around RM80). Akiko said bodyline and DHL is always VERY fast, and she will get the package around weekend. Looking forward to see my new pink skirt. Here's bodyline picture of the skirt:


Thursday (1 Oct 2009):
Mum took a half day leave in the afternoon; came home and ate her lunch in a super speed. Dad took leave also and all of them (grandma, dad, mum, uncle, aunt) set off to SJMC for grandma's treatment. I was left at home, because there's really too many people going.
Uncle went home when i was napping. Went to visit grandma in the hospital during night (mum stayed there since afternoon). Aunt will stay in hospital to take care of grandma at night (change shift with mum).

Friday (2 Oct 2009):
I spent most of the time at home, mum went and pick grandma and aunt back. They came back in the evening (after the doctor made sure that grandma is safe), after their dinner with dad and sis - I was having my nap.

Saturday (3 Oct 2009):
Went to Teluk Intan to send grandma home. Grandma was happy to go home, my other aunt also there. Lunch was really spicy, Mum and I had sambal petai, which both of us love it so much. Dad was having fun with cousin's gameboy(coz our psp do not have pokemon game), while sis get to play with cousins. And while I was unable to get my afternoon nap, I did some homework for JLPT class.

Sunday (4 Oct 2009):
Since I din't really have a good night sleep during the night, I decided to skip my breakfast with grandma (and the others). Lunch grandma wanted to treat us in Oldtown coffee house, and I had mostly a big ice-cream meal. Went home after lunch and had a haircut (to trim my hair back to the previous nice style). So this time would me my second super happy haircut.
I hope my first week of uni will be great (no tutorials, only intro lectures), and I pray very hard i will get to be in the same class with C.C..

0 件のコメント: