2009年11月10日火曜日

7th NOVEMBER 2009 母さん誕生日におめでとう!~

Mum went back to her hometown (Teluk Intan) for almost a week, from Tuesday till Saturday (7th Nov) due to some urgent matters regarding my grandmother. Sis prepared a small hp strap with Mum's initial months ago, while I search around to find extra stuff to hook on the strap. I also found a good birthday message card days before her birthday and decided straight to get it the first moment I saw it. Oh yeah, and I helped dad out a bit on selecting his gift for mum.
On saturday after my chinese harp class, dad and I went to Pyramid to get my watch batery changed. Sis did not follow as she is having her finals. Sadly, the battery model of my watch has sold off, and because of this, dad decided to get me a new watch! I really did not expect such a turn of event. Well, I do love my old baby G a lot, since it's my first and I got it from Australia; But my new one is a super cool one! Pure black in colour, function is exactly the same as my previous one i guess.


Say HI to my new black baby G ^_^...I won't throw away my old one..gonna replace the battery when there's stock. Hope to use this black watch as long as possible.

Did my nails after we reach home,a simple pink base with rose patterns. Mum reached home shortly after i'm done with my nails. She looked tired, due to the journey + family issues, but I'm very glad that she is back. We went Lobsterman for dinner, to celebrate mum's big day. Ordered: one Italian cheese baked lobster Termidor, one chinese style lobster, one steamed lobster lotus rice and half dozen of cheese cream mussels.

 

Had to take 3 person per photo because we can't get another person to take a full family picture for us. Anyway, the lobsters were as great as usual and I really did enjoy my dinner. Hope mum enjoy hers as well. It's impossible to forget or put down those unhappy things that happened, but at least I hope she could fully enjoy her happy times. Love you mummy and happy birthday.
Before I forget, mum brought back BB cream for me (bought from cousin). I've always wanted BBcream that could cover my terrible scars, and I hope it suits me ^_^..My favourite is the mini rose foundation~ Kent you are right, I really do love it.

 
It's really sooo sooo sooo adorable! Feel sayang to use it, hahaha.. Thanks to mum for buying it for me and thanks for kent who recommend it to mum. And once again, a very Happy Birthday Mummy!

0 件のコメント: