2009年11月14日土曜日

私のかわいそうな、傷ついた指

Had a nice and fun week with C.C. and Shirley..Normal Monday; Busy Tuesday with my favourite Japanese class - I've improve a lot in my grammar and comprehension, but still really worried about the coming trial exam and dec 6th JLPT exam. This is a language exam, therefore I can't expect to do well just because i can do well in the past year papers. There are millions or japanese vocabs and grammars outside that i've never seen and use before. ERGH! What should I do!!!Really worried sick about my JLPT, really have to pass it because it my 2009 birthday wish (hahaha).

Had a nice Wednesday with C.C. and Shirley, we went Sunway Sushi King for lunch  + went to ACE hardware to replace Shirley's car carpet. Saw a LOVELY stall in sunway that sells japanese stationaries, gonna add it in my 2009 birthday wish list too, hahaha...Thursday was another fun day, really wish to go sing more. Sayoko! I'm waiting for your holiday! Come back and we'll have some more fun in K-ing + DIM outing! (we promised to have a DIM outing to gather all GazettE goods we got throughout the year, out DIM, sayoko's artbook, my DIM goods and possibly(my dead wish) DIM tour cd.

Now here comes the main part. I've injured my finger. Well don't ask me how I did it, I really do not know what has happened. Out of sudden, I felt uncomfortable while typing and the next thing I know is I can't bend my finger. Then it becomes swollen and I can't even fit in a ring which I normally could. Informed my dad the first thing on Friday morning (realised it late night). Went to see the chinese physiotherapist (Tit Tar in cantonese) on Friday afternoon. At first the treatment was fine, until I told the therapist i don't really feel pain, he kinda used more energy and I surrendered. Finger was bandaged with some chinese medicine, and could be removed on Saturday morning,


















Here, my bandaged finger. Haha, you could see the nail art I did last week on my mum's birthday. Yeah, after the bandage is removed i still can't really bend my finger, thats expected though, can't be recover completely after one treatment. If I'm still not recover until Monday, I would have to go see the therapist again, which mean more pain session.
Haih, I should focus 100% on my wish list since i'm now unable to play my instruments..Wish everything can go fine asap. *note: it's my mid sem break next week (1 week), and I badly want to go out*

0 件のコメント: