2009年11月25日水曜日

ラブリの三日

Had a one week mid sem holiday last week, strictly say my real holiday was only 3 days, 16-18 Nov 2009 as we went to mum's hometown from Thursday till Sunday. My Monday was fine, staying at home relaxing, surfing the net and all...Tuesday was my JLPT trial exam for vocabulary and listening paper. Was really worried about the results but it turns out to be fine ^_^ (Thanks to all the prayers~). 

 

Wednesday was relaxing at home as well, until Akiko came online and we chatted. She decided to baked me some potatoes (which made me almost cry) for my lunch. I had heard about her making baked potatoes from twitter and all, and I just can't believe I got a chance to try it! hehehe...Anyway, Akiko arrived my house around 3 something in the afternoon. Passed me the stuff which I ordered in F+F from her. Nodame bag is super worth!!And my saphire ring! OMGosh, I really didn't regret buying it. Love my wing ring also, another pair ring with Akiko ^_^. Can't wait for a chance to use all of them.

Back to the potatoes, IT WAS GREAT. I wanted to try making it when I got the chance to buy some potatoes.



Topped with CHEESE(my love), hhahaa. Meanwhile chatted with Akiko about Arakure (the manga i'm super crazy into now) and showed her the anime lyrics typing game, hope she like it.
By the way, I've always wanted to take pictures of the tree in front of my house. Well, mum don't really like it because it is the one and only tree which all its leaves has fallen. But I love it because of the same reason.  Here's some pics taken using Akiko's hp cam, tree in rainy season:


































Second pic: Taken in the angle which you can see the mountain behind my house.
Third pic: Taken directly under the tree.

I will take more of them with different views next time...
Note: currently playing Lacie Pandora Hearts on piano, and planing to get Arakure manga

0 件のコメント: