2009年11月28日土曜日

秋と冬の色

School restarted after one week of break. This week of uni wasn't busy and long because there's a holiday on Friday, and I get to go home early two of the four days (Maid not at home, mum picked me up earlier to accompany sis). Got my JLPT vocab and listening trial results, both got 81%, which is pass, YEAH!!I wonder how is my comprehension results...Will pray super hard so that I could do the questions is the actual JLPT paper .

Got 3 nail polish from Elianto on wednesday while getting a gift for dad (bday gift) and cousin (gift for leaving the country).
 
















I know, my hp cam sucks...
Can't even see the real colour from the pics..haih. Erm, the pink one...it's actually bright pink mixed with gold glitter, so it has the kind of Autumn feel (maple leaves); the blue one has blue glitter in it, the Majolica kinda metallic blue, Winter feel! Haha, I got myself autumn and winter colous this year, gonna force myself to put on nail polish consistently from now. As for the platinum white, there's this RM1 nail polish promotion in Elianto, each colour in a period, now should be metallic brown i guess...It's worth it, so go get them!
 
 
Went to Subang Parade with Shirley for a short trip in between of my classes, to check out Tamagotchi. Yeah, I've been crazying about them lately, gonna do lot's of research before getting them..Unfortunately, there's only like 3 designs in that outlet, looks like I have to go to other place to search for more designs..Just hope I could get the pattern I like ^_^.
 


Had tea with Shirley in Shilin, Taiwan Street Food. Had a super extra large fried chicken with Taiwan Tenpura. The chicken was WAY TOO large for me, but the Taiwan tenpura was fine..gonna visit it again, sunway has this stall as well ^^. It's a good snack, hold the packets and shop!
Paid for The GazettE's DIM tour cd this week, heart ache, ouch. And by the way, Sayoko is coming back soon!!We are gonna have loads of fun celebrating the arrival of our gazette stuffs. See you real soon, Sayoko!

0 件のコメント: