2009年4月29日水曜日

復讐したい!

Went to class yesterday, yeah, that same class with those useless pieces of junks. I really felt torturing going to class nowadays, its really unbearable for them to pass through my eyes, and i felt dirty to have to share the same oxygen with them. I guess this is what you call hatred. Well, not to say i never hated anyone before in my life, i usually get the hang of it after grumbling and crying. And some of the people i hate, i even forget what they did to me. I don't really remembers those stuff, as in who hurt me before. However, this case is some sort of different; I did not put up a quarrel or anything, but i DO really HATED them. previously when i talked about what they did to me, i felt sad and angry, frustrated (that's what i usually feel before, when i was hurt by others), and i always cry when i talked about it. But after that, weirdly, i don't cry talking about it anymore, but instead i hate them soooo much that i think even if they were to ask for help kneeling in front of me, i would turn away as though they are invisible. I felt really useless now as i could not even do something for myself, what i can do is just to isolate myself, i'm too weak to start up my revenge plan.

Well, please don't tell me something like, live life better than them will be the best way to revenge. I don't believe a single bits of it. Even if i live a life better than them, will they suffer as much as i do? Revenge means to pay back what they have done, and in my case, at least a ten times would sound better. Anywas, thanks to all this hateful people and the terrible environment, I have the motivation to ace my first year final exams. Not to get better results than them, but i think it would be a waste for my one year suffering if i don't do well. I will prove to myself that my one year suffering is worth the endurance!
---------------------------------------
Went out with mum and sis on sunday. Sis wanted to buy a chinese book, sort of a sequel of the previous book she read. We went IOI first, couldn't find what she's looking for, but mum bought two books she likes. Then we headed to Subang Parade, because i heard the news that Darren Shan Saga got discount.

We went straight to desert's bar as we are all feeling super thirsty. So, firstly, the things they sell there are quite weird, but i love it. Mum and sis don't really like the idea of going there again, but i would definitely go there one day.

I ordered this: Mint Creme Bruree. I thought it is a pudding, a big pudding. So the moment i saw the tiny serving, I was quite shocked. The word 'mint' refers to the leaf on top i guess...hahha...
Sis ordered Vanilla Mango Shake, she din't like the thickness of it, neiher do i. Mum took Strawberry and Banana shake by the way. We ordered some food, sandwich i think...it comes with a set, i picked grape smooties and dark sweet cherry parfait ^_^.



Here, my two nice and sweet deserts..hehe. Went to MPH after that. Bought tons of books...The sad part is that although my Darren Shan Saga is complete, the set is from three different publishers. I'm a book collector, but i'm not really a book content collector. Therefore, here's my plan: read all 12 books, sell of most of it and leave the edition i wanted, and use the money to collect the whole set again. Sis and i bought some chinese books...those with super cool covers..
Books books and books...

Forgive my hp camera T_T.

0 件のコメント: