2009年4月10日金曜日

高級な生活

Did not watch shinjuku incident using the gold class ticket, instead mum and i went to watch shopaholic..The movie was really nice, expecially Luke Brandon, really fallen in love with him. Gold class cinema: basically seats are as big as a single bed; we get to press the button for waitress to serve us; get to order any drink we like, they will serve; get to rent a blanket; only around 8 person in one cinema; super quiet as no one dares to talk (people will listen), yeah, basically like that. Would really love to try out the gold class cinema in GSC signature, seems like we need to pay extra rm20 compared to normal gold class ticket. Living out luxury life is really good, i would rather be alone if i had tons of money with me. Buying stuff that i like whenever i want is really a fun thing to think about (of course doing what i like also).

Went to midvalley and gardens one the same day i watched shopaholic. Midvalley Machines is really better than sunway's, bought another ipod earphone! Was finding so hard for it, because i wanted only the earphone from Apple itself (expansive, haih..).
 

Reason i bought this is because my previous ipod earphone, put it this way, i realise the sound from the left earphone is not as fine as the right one. Music is to be appreciated and only the finest earphone can produce it..hehe. Haven't start using the new earphone, love it too much!
Mum bought me two metal puzzles from one of the shop in gardens. Remembered once upon a time i was in love with these as well. Can't believe my guitar teacher love to play that and even asked me to borrow him, hahaha..Guitarist love challenge??


 Bought two, can't really describe the shape here..But both are from difficult range. Went to watch Race to witch mountain on Sunday, the movie was not bad, quite fun. I kinda like one of the character - Seth, nice name and cool character. Told my sis i would name my kids Seth next time. C.c. told me that Shinjuku incident and Fast and furious is good, must find a day to watch them too!^_^
Wondering why, i'm now crazy with one of GazettE's older songs (not really that old) - Crucify Sorrow. Keep humming them in my head, ergh. Learnt power chords during my guitar class this week, sounds really nice and rockish. Hope to master them soon.
Went to secret recipe with C.c., ate corden bleu and ice-blended green tea. The green tea is not bad, the smell of tea leaves is strong enough.


Sweet green! Looking forward for next week's threading hunt with C.c.!
Today i had a quite luxurious 'experience, well, actually it's just spending 5 hours in my room. Em, blasting my speakers, reading Kreko and Arena, facial and mask...just relax. I want this life forever, together with my dream.

0 件のコメント: