2009年4月4日土曜日

いい気分だ!

Has been a week since my last post. Controlling myself not to blog, hehe...First of all, i had to do some promo here: The GazettE's newest singles Distress and Coma is released on 25th of March!!! The song was really good, i had to say this. The playings, sound and all are simply just the best. Planned to buy the singles, but got another news, gazette's new album is out on July, and distress and coma will be one of the track. So instead of getting the singles, i decided to pludge my everything to wait for the album - D.I.M.
Went out with mum and sis once during the week, and had been sticking closely with one of my friend (C.c.). I guess we got clicked so well because of our same age. She could just speak to me anything we had in mind, that's just great. She is like a gift for me after these months of torture. We both have decided to go get strings for my first knitting project in the week 13 april-17 april. Thank you so much for accompanying me, C.c.

Got a set of OPI nail polish when going ot with mum.




As you can see, it's the Love and Kisses set. From left, light silver colour (Kyoto Pearl); light pink (Passion) it's my dream pink and i wanted to find this for sooo long!!!; light white (Funny Bunny) not like the other white colour which looks like liquid paper; and finally RapiDry top coat. RapiDry top coat is cool, even if the nail colour is not completely dry, after putting the top coat it will dry immediately. Safe me lots of time. This set is perfect for french manicure, and i did it. Looks super sweet. Hahahaha...^_^

Besides the nail polish, I bought 6 masks from Clarance Shee, 6 super cute masks... She is a good seller, i should say Fast. Will try out all of them, if i like them (i already like them), will order from her more. Afterall it's cheaper than the mask i usually use.
Going out soon for movie with mum. Watching Shinjuku Incident using Gold Class ticket, will surely blog about this later.

2 件のコメント:

あきこ さんのコメント...

kyaah~ so envy that OPI set. love that brand so much~ hope to see your french manicure too. ^____^

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hi dear, im clarance, 我的美麗日記 2009 ALL In 1 Limited Edition (Pack in PVC box!!!) - RM 48 is here, let me know if u wanna buy for own use or as Christmas gift ya :)