2009年4月12日日曜日

新宿事件~好き!

Slept at around 4.30am, forced to wake up for breakfast at 9am. Haha, but i did went back to bed after breakfast..Mum came back from office at 12pm, and wanted to watch Shinjuku with me. Wanted to bring sis along, but most of the movies is 18XX. So only mum and I ended up going. Had lunch at Italiannies, i find it really nice. Mum ordered Cabonara, while i just took dessert - Cuppucino pie.

 
Cuppucino pie is actually a whole big slice of ice-cream cake..Mum's cabonara was great. Hope to eat there again soon, hehehe...

Shinjuku incident was nice, kind of violent. I find the whole movie interesting and meaningful. Want to watch Fast and Furious! huhuhuhuhu....

Bought some clothes. Saw a super cool Padini coat, em, its knitted and furry..my dream coat!(em,not really dream, but hope to get it before the season ends). Bought 9 mangas..I wonder when will this life ends...its so nice that i nearly give up on the things i hated to do.

0 件のコメント: